Skip to main content

You are here

Hello, your flat is on fire

May 4, 2012 - 12:35am

By: 

PICTURE: LIANHE WANBAO

Stall owner gets call from neighbour that his home is on fire.

But it turns out that discarded rubbish near his corner unit on the second floor of Block 96, Henderson Road caught fire on Wednesday night.

The area is being used as a dumping site by outgoing residents. More than 75 per cent of the building’s occupants had moved out, as it is involved in sale under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme.

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes