7 interesting facts about the hottie in Taylor Swift's Blank Space video
"What is his name?!"
If that's the first thought you had while watching Taylor Swift's new video Blank Space, you're not alone.
Yes, the song is super addictive and Taylor looks simply divine (even in her crazy moments).
Hands up, those who desperately wished they were Swift, just to have a chance to meet this mysterious hottie in the video.
Here's a little bit about Sean O'Pry, the 25-year-old American model:
- Sean told E! News that he was discovered by his manager on MySpace. "My manager saw my prom photos on MySpace, and two weeks later I flew to New York."
- According to the 2013 Forbes list, Sean was last year's top earning male model, bringing home US$1.5 (S$1.94) million.
- He told E! News that if he wasn't a model, he'd be doing something with biology. "I've always really loved it. I went to Sea Camps when I was a kid."
- As for his relationship status, he's leaving that a mystery. "The less people know the better." Well that unfortunately isn't good news. We all know what that means.
- The man KNOWS HOW TO COOK. He says his favourite restaurant is his own kitchen. "I'm learning to cook, so my kitchen," he said .
- In an interview with Access Hollywood, Sean mentioned that he didn't have to audition for the part in Taylor's video. He received a call from his manager informing him he was an option for the part. One hour later he got the part.
- He doesn't want to be known only for his looks - he's going to school and wants to be taken seriously.
"I want to be well-accepted as an actor, not just a prop. I'm studying to actually have a career and longevity and not just be 'that guy'," he told Vanity Fair.
"I think that's very needed to be taken seriously. The music video is definitely not a step in the wrong direction. Doing this video really motivated me further."
Sources: E! News, People Magazine, Access Hollywood, Instagram