This Elvis song helped promote Papadam
This "old school ad" is quite a different blast from the past.
It's one of those videos that has been resurrected and made popular after being shared around on Facebook.
And guess what? It really made our day.
This creative advertisement plays around with the lyrics of Elvis' hit single, All Shook Up, to promote Papadam, a thin and crisp disc-shaped Indian food typically based on a seasoned dough.
The star of the ad? An Indian man dressed in a typically Elvis-esque outfit (from the studded white long-sleeved shirt right down to the white bell-bottomed pants) dancing and singing around what looks like an Indian spice and condiments convenience store.
Here are some highlights from the hilarious 30-second video.
1. You've got to love that imitated Elvis facial expression. Props to this man.
2. "Two tasty flavours will blow you away," he sings as he whips out some Elvis hip action.
3. "They rattle and roll all over your tongue, so get your gums... on... my Papadams." That's some top-notch lyrical creativity.
4. We're not quite sure. But it seems like these three Indian ladies, who made a quick cameo appearance in their traditional Indian costumes, are his 'back-up dancers'.
5. This facial expression isn't his best Elvis imitation. In fact, this might just be the fierce Bollywood version of a "serious Elvis".
Now, who would like some New Walkers Poppadums?
You can watch the full video here.