VOTE ONLINE AND WIN!
Vote at tnp.sg/flameawards and stand to win these attractive prizes:
- Weekend stay at Orchard Hotel Singapore, inclusive of breakfast for two, worth $572
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism gaming headset worth $299
- Soda Spa Hair treatment, haircut and styling by le blanc by mashu's creative director Masaaki Ueda, plus a bottle of Soda Spa Foam for two, worth $550
- PhysioAesthetics Signature FaceLift worth $380
- DEPRESSION shopping vouchers (for use at the Cineleisure outlet) worth $200
- Dining vouchers for The King Louis Grill and Bar worth $250
- PUMA Night Cat Jacket worth $189 and PUMA Night Cat BackPack worth $119
- Tocco Tenero Anchor Reef Briefcase worth $109 (above)
- Miracle Facial treatment at Qi Mantra worth $350
Results will be announced in TNP's Boxing Day edition on Dec 26.
Tocco Tenero is owned by the Goodvine Group, which has a network of over 100 retail distribution points across 15 cities such as Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.
The group is involved in manufacturing, retailing and distribution of high-fashion and high-street fashion branded leatherwear, men's apparel and accessories.
In addition to Tocco Tenero, Goodvine Group also owns several other successful brands, such as Tocco Toscano, Dolce Donna (belts) and Tite (non-leather fashion accessories).
The medispa at Camden Medical Centre uses futuristic nanotechnology in science-based treatments.
Its signature face treatment targets your entire skin system, and is especially beneficial for those with heavy jowls and frown lines.
It enhances your muscle tone and gives you the ultimate facelift without any pain or downtime. It also increases inter-muscular connectivity to give you sculpted facial features.