VOTE ONLINE AND WIN!
Vote at tnp.sg/flameawards and stand to win these attractive prizes:
- Weekend stay at Orchard Hotel Singapore, inclusive of breakfast for two, worth $572
- SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism gaming headset worth $299
- Soda Spa Hair Treatment, haircut and styling by le blanc by mashu's creative director Masaaki Ueda, plus a bottle of Soda Spa Foam for two, worth $550
- PhysioAesthetics Signature FaceLift worth $380
- DEPRESSION shopping vouchers (for use at the Cineleisure outlet) worth $200
- Dining vouchers for The King Louis Grill and Bar worth $250
- PUMA Night Cat Jacket worth $189 and PUMA Night Cat BackPack worth $119
- Tocco Tenero Anchor Reef Briefcase worth $109
- Miracle Facial treatment at Qi Mantra worth $350
Results will be announced in TNP's Boxing Day edition on Dec 26.
Invoking inspiration from personal depression, designers Andrew Loh and Kenny Lim started DEPRESSION in 2006.
The unisex label is heavily influenced by street goth and punk sub-cultures, and has been worn by celebrities such as Kat Von D and Adam Lambert. Based in Singapore, the duo have starred in TV ads, judged fashion competitions and collaborated with established names such as Leslie Kee, Casio and Durex.
LE BLANC BY MASHU
Located at Plaza Singapura, the Japanese hair salon's Soda Spa Hair Treatment uses carbonated water, which is clinically proven to improve blood circulation and deeply cleanse dirt, sebum and dead skin from hair follicles.
The rinse-off Soda Spa Foam, when applied to your scalp, hair, face and body, enhances metabolism and increases oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin.