7 interesting facts about Justin Timberlake
Responsible for not one but a pair of US number one albums last year – both parts of ‘The 20/20 Experience’ topped the chart in the US, with the first also hitting number one in the UK – Justin Timberlake is well and truly back in the music game after a period away.
The seven years that separate 2006’s ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’ and ‘The 20/20 Experience’, the hiatus was filled with golf, acting, philanthropy and general fame servicing.
Here's 7 interesting facts you didn't know about the very good-looking singer-songwriter we all love:
1. He took guitar lessons for just three weeks but got bored and decided to teach himself
2. He didn't need to write lyrics to complete his Justified album and Timberlake did it all without touching pen or paper.
3. He dunks his oreas in milk for exactly 7 seconds so it's not too hard and not too soggy.
4.Justin ate out at a diner once when he left some half-eaten french toast before he took his leave. The waiter seized the opportunity to make a couple of bucks and sold it on eBay for US$1025 (S$1,281.17).
5. Timberlake's greatest fears are of sharks, snakes, spiders and dying unloved.
6. His favourite ice-cream is Baskin Robbins Daiquiri Ice
7. In 2002, Timberlake became the first ever victim of Ashton Kutcher’s Punk’d show, in a prank described by TIME as one of the most Epic Moments In Reality TV History