Win! Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour concert tickets
Wish you could Shake It Off in style with Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift returns to Singapore on Nov 7 and 8 to perform at the Singapore Indoor Stadium as part of her highly-successful world tour to promote her latest album 1989.
Both nights are sold out — but don’t fret, Swifties.
We have a pair of Category 1 tickets worth $656 to give away, courtesy of Cornetto Singapore.
The lucky first prize winner also walks away with an exclusive Cornetto-Taylor Swift gift pack (worth $100) which includes a drawstring bag, lanyard, T-shirt, pen and dog tag.
The second prize winner takes home a signed 1989 CD, a penny board and a gift pack (worth about $360).
The third prize winner will get a signed poster, a penny board and a gift pack (worth about $350).
Put on your thinking caps, be creative and take us back to 1989. A childhood photo, a video of you dressing up to fit that moment in time, a re-creation of Swift’s album cover — think out of the box and surprise us!
Send us a photo or video of it via Twitter or Instagram. Remember to keep your video entries within 15s for Instagram and 30s for Twitter.
Don’t forget the golden hashtag - #BackTo1989WithTNP
Blow us away with your creativity and stand a chance to win Taylor Swift’s concert tickets!
Some things to note:
1. There is no age limit. We get that there are Swifties of all ages.
2. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as you use the hashtag #BackTo1989WithTNP.
3. Offensive entries will not be considered.
4. Posts must be public. We will not be able to see posts by private Instagram or Twitter accounts.
4. Winners will have to collect their prizes in person. The prize will go to the next best entry if the winner is uncontactable or unable to collect his prize.
5. All decisions are final.
Thank you for participating! The contest is now closed.