11 reasons why PM Lee Hsien Loong is a better photographer than many of us
Okay, I'll admit it.
I like Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's Instagram and Facebook accounts much more than selfie-king, MP Baey Yam Keng.
For one, there are no selfies (although we wouldn't mind one or two, Mr Lee).
More importantly, some of PM Lee's photographs are particularly beautiful - both on his overseas trips and locally.
While several showcase his easy sense of humour, others capture landscapes.
Here are 11 of the best:
1) Capturing beautiful sunsets in Singapore? Check.
2) Is that Vogue calling? This photo could be on a fashion magazine spread.
3) This photo shows how far Singapore has progressed in the last 49 years, with the Flyer in the background and our founding father enjoying the parade.
4) He even recommends the nicer places in Singapore you can take a walk at.
5) If you think Jurong is 'ulu' or a place to be avoided, think again. This is the sunset over Jurong Lake.
6) Despite the pesky haze, PM Lee still managed to get a clear shot of this grey heron.
7) Prime Minister as a wedding photographer?
Would PM Lee be up for snapping just one photo for my album? Just look at that beautiful skyline.
8) He's even quick enough to capture this Turkish tea seller's expression as he tries not to spill anything.
9) For an endearing sense of humour, check out this photo of a man guarding prams while his wife and two kids watch a show inside a Universal Studios Singapore theatre.
The hashtag? #guardduty
This is one of PM Lee's photos from his trip to Turkey. I have to say that it has become a destination on my bucket list.
11) Can PM Lee give me photography lessons please?
Sources: Facebook, Instagram