12 reasons why we love @SCDF
The @SCDF Twitter account has captured our hearts with their hilarious tweets that are also informative at the same time.
They frequently interact with their followers as well as other corporate accounts including SingTel and Starhub.
And if this isn't enough of a reason to love them, here are 12 other reasons why we love @SCDF
1. They understand our World Cup pain (but please don't call 995 for help). #995ForEmergenciesOnly.
2. Because they are on top of all the emergencies in town - including a red hot Korean drama.
3. They like us just the way we are. Even if we are Bruno Mars fans. (But don't go throwing/catching a grenade)
4. They understand our Hello Queue-ty pain.
5. Not only do they fight fires, they can rhyme too? Can they put out the fire in my heart?
6. Who needs Andrew Garfield when we have our own friendly, neighbourhood superhero?
7. They are very punny.
8. They know what the fox doesn't say.
9. Next Valentine's Day when we're watching a chick flick, eating a tub of ice-cream in pajamas alone, we know that we are in someone's hearts and minds constantly.
10. They dare to challenge the much-loved Adam Levine.
11. They are more competent than David Moyes.
12. They give me ideas of what to say when I meet a fire fighter.
Source: Twitter / SCDF