Did you know?
- 60 people in Malaysia, the Czech Republic and Germany were involved in building all the Lego Star Wars models
- Special glue is used to stick all the pieces togethers
- UV spray was applied on the models so they wouldn't lose colour in the tropical weather
- The tallest Star Wars display at the exhibition is the Crystal Building from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, at 2.65 metres tall. Weighing 120kg, it is made up of 45,000 bricks
- The largest vehicle in Miniland is the Clone Turbo Tank from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Made up of 10,180 bricks, it weighs 44kg and took 350 hours to build.
- The smallest model is of Yoda, which is made up of 30 pieces.