Guarding against identity theft
1. Keep your bank token separate from the details of your bank account and do not put them in the same place with your login details and mobile phone.
2. Regularly update computer firewall and anti-virus
3. Do not save login details on your computer and clear it of all sensitive information before selling or getting rid of it.
4. Clear the cache after each Internet banking transaction.
5. Strengthen your password/PIN security and access your account often to make sure there have been no unauthorised debits.