Lee Kuan Yew in our daily lives
In his tribute to the late Lee Kuan Yew, The New Paper's creative editor Ken Jalleh Jr wrote:
"Throughout his life, he brushed off all talk of legacy.
"Yet that legacy is clear.
"His legacy is your life."
Many people have said that Singaporeans only had to look around them to see and feel Mr Lee's legacy - it's in our trees, skyscrapers, safe streets, clean air and even in the languages we speak.
Ever since his death on March 23, Singaporeans have taken that to a whole new different level, incorporating Mr Lee's image into their daily lives - on their precious cars, on their delicate finger nails and even in their toys.
Here are some of the best examples:
1. Mr Lee is now the face on cars and motorcycles
2. He has inspired flowers to be given out free so every one can stop to smell the roses
3. He has brought out the artistic talent in people
4. The notes have someone's face on them already, but the $1 coin is still available
5. Mr and Mrs Lee may be the next Lego characters
6. Mr Lee's on their finger nails