Local sex survey shows...
To understand local viewpoints on erectile dysfunction and the acceptance of medical treatment, the Society for Men's Health Singapore conducted a three-year local sex study, between 2012 and 2014.
Under the Spontaneous Sex Study, 170 men and 112 women, aged 25 and above, were surveyed. They were asked about their sexual attitudes and activities, among other topics.
Here is what the survey found:
- Six in 10 think erectile dysfunction would have a significant impact on their lives.
- Nine in 10 men would seek medical treatment.
- Seven in 10 men do not mind taking a pill to have satisfactory sex.
- Six in 10 women do not mind their partners taking a pill to have satisfactory sex.
- Seven in 10 men do not mind their partners knowing they are taking a pill before sex.