Naked man runs on the streets of Clarke Quay
Here we go.
A video has surfaced on a few Singapore websites in which a naked man is seen running on the middle of the road near The Central on Eu Tong Sen Street, opposite Clarke Quay.
The video, which runs for just under a minute and the half, sees the man do seven weird things.
1. He runs on the road and clings onto a motorcyclist's leg not long after the motorcyclist comes to a halt at a red light.
2. The motorcyclist manages to hit him a few times until the streaker falls.
3. The motorcyclist then kicks him in the groin area. After taking many blows, the streaker walks aimlessly on the road...amid moving traffic.
4. He continues running in the middle of the road.
5. A van misses him by a few metres but he doesn't seem to care.
6. After running for a while, he moves to the side of the road where chances of vehicles hitting him are slim.
7. The video ends with him disappearing behind a bus.
Warning: Video contains graphic images and explicit language.
For the full video, follow this link.