THE NORTH CEMETERY
- It is owned by the City of Manila and was planned out in 1904.
- It covers an area of about 130 acres or the size of the Botanic Gardens.
- It is non-denominational, although Roman Catholics make up more than eight in 10 of all Filipinos.
- Many of the tombs are stacked due to space constraints.
- It is said that there are thousands of squatters living among the dead.
- Among the people buried there are actors, historians and several ex-presidents.
- It houses several heritage structures such as the Mausoleum of the Veterans of the Revolution.