News

Sordid details emerge in sex abuse lawsuits against Michael Jackson's estate

The late pop superstar Michael Jackson's estate is facing lawsuits from two men accusing him of sexual abuse in the 1980s and 90s, when they were children. 

Sordid details have come up in court documents filed in the two cases, ranging from acts of a sexual nature to colourful descriptions of body parts allegedly by Jackson.

1 James Safechuck: Jackson abused me 100 times

Los Angeles resident James Safechuck, 36, said Jackson abused him on about 100 occasions over a four-year period after the two appeared in a Pepsi commercial when he was 10-years-old, AFP reported.

Documents filed by Safechuck’s attorneys alleged that Jackson, who died in 2009, “brainwashed” the youngster into believing the abuses were “acts of love.”

According to the documents, Safechuck regularly shared Jackson’s bed during the singer’s “Bad” tour in 1988. He​ said the abuse continued until he reached puberty.

Michael used code words for sex such as calling semen "duck butter" and describing an erection as "bright light, brick city", the documents revealed.

According to TMZ, Safechuck also alleged that the singer used secret signals and when they held hands, he would scratch the inside of his hand with a finger to show he wanted sex.

A hearing has been scheduled in Los Angeles for Sept 4.

A lawyer for Jackson's estate said the claims should be dismissed, citing that Safechuck had earlier "given sworn testimony that Michael never did anything inappropriate to him”.

2 Wade Robson wants S$1.9 billion

This Australian choreographer who sued the Jackson estate last year has filed an explosive new 111-page court document alleging the singer committed a wide range of explicit sexual acts against him.

RadarOnline reports Wade Robson wants Jackson’s estate to admit the King of Pop committed sexual activities including fellatio, mutual masturbation, fondling and even anal rape between 1990 and 1997, when Robson was between the ages of 7 and 14.

Robson, 31, who was born in Brisbane, is seeking A$1.62 billion ($1.88 billion) in damages, reports news.com.

But he had testified previously under oath that Jackson never abused him during the singer’s 2005 sex abuse trial.

Jackson’s estate has denied the claims and has asked a Los Angeles judge to reject the claim because he waited too long to file it.

Jackson faced multiple allegations 

Jackson, who died on June 25, 2009, after being given an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, faced multiple allegations of child sex abuse during his lifetime.

He was acquitted of abuse at a 2005 trial in California and paid a US$15 million court settlement in 1994 over allegations involving another child.

Sources: AFP, news.com, TMZ