TIPS TO GETTING SEX SCENE RIGHT
In the movie Lang Tong, one of the most difficult things actress Angeline Yap had to do was to simulate sex on-screen.
People have no idea how technical the whole process really is, she said.
Yap gives five tips from her experience shooting the movie:
- Before filming starts, discuss with your co-star what you should do - where you should place your hands and what you are comfortable with to avoid awkwardness later.
- Rehearse before shooting and talk yourself through it a few times.
- Pretend that you are having sex with someone that you really love. That emotion will help facial expressions be more realistic.
- Get in character. Don't be distracted or self-conscious of your body.
- Do not eat or drink much before the scene. Some water and vegetables are fine. You do not want to look bloated during the scene as that will affect your confidence.