Want a body like hers?
PHOTO: MELISSA SARAH WEE
"People would actually recognise me and come up to take photos."
- Miss Melissa Sarah Wee (above) on the warm reception she got in California
Miss Melissa Wee tells you how she does it.
These are Miss Wee's top five exercises.
- Leg lifts (for back and legs)
- Pull-ups (for back and arms)
- Squats (for legs and core muscles)
- Weight hip thrusts (for glutes)
- Bench presses (for chest and arms)
- Miss Wee is on the cyclical ketogenic diet (not recommended for beginners).
- She alternates periods of low carbohydrates, high protein and high fat with periods of high carbohydrates, high protein and low fats.
- She stresses that different diets work for different people and there is no perfect regimen to follow.
- Stick to one diet and follow a regular workout schedule.
- Trust the process. Though you might not see results immediately, you have to believe that you will begin to see a difference in your body.
- Be patient. There is no quick fix when it comes to working out but it will be worth it in the end.