Bolt Of Light to get his hat-trick
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(1) AGE OF AQUARIUS only found Firth Of Clyde too good for him last time but should make amends in this weak field.
(3) IN ACCORDANCE has good recent forms but tends to lack a finish and may not be suited to this trip.
(4) IBERIAN EXPRESS, (5) ARABIAN APPROVAL and (6) LESSFLASHMORECASH have place chances.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(1) WHAT ABOUT MARIA was not disgraced on her local debut and could be ready to step up on that from a good draw.
(4) SENSUOUS SALLY has good recent form and should prove dangerous in this line-up.
(5) BERGFRU has improved recently and is not out of it and should be included in all bets.
RACE 3 (1,000M)
(1) ABYSSINIA has fair recent from and could prove the one to beat if reproducing it here on the Polytrack.
(5) SHAKE AND BAKE has fair recent form and could be ready to strike if ABYSSINIA disappoints.
(3) CLASSIC VICTORY, (4) HIATUS, (6) WATERS EDGE and (7) SPECTACULARUS have run well at this course before.
RACE 4 (2,200M)
A modest field of maidens with (1) COWBOY, (2) SUN FLASH and (3) IRISH HALL having the best recent form.
COWBOY is only having his second start for the Grant Paddock yard so he could still make the most improvement and win this.
(5) REPRESENTATION, (6) LONG SHOT and (7) TOUR DE FORCE are all capable of fighting it out for place cheques.
RACE 5 (1,900M)
The Tara Laing yard continues to be in great form and (3) BOLT OF LIGHT has won his last two starts well. This longer trip is not a problem and he looks likely to complete a hat-trick.
The Justin Snaith yard sends out two with perhaps (2) WOODEN STAR the better of the two as (1) SWEDISH KING has become unreliable.
(5) ROMEO BRAVO, (6) SILVERADO and (7) WESTERN WONDER are not completely out of it.
RACE 6 (1,300M)
The Tara Laing yard has a good hand with (2) TRADE EMBLEM and (3) SIR DUKE, with stable jockey Raymond Danielson aboard SIR DUKE.
The Snaith yard also has two runners and both (1) BOIS DE VAR and (7) MY JELLY BEAN could win.
(6) ACE ANTONIUS and (8) NATIONAL ROAD can surprise.
RACE 7 (1,300M)
(3) ROSE AND CROWN looked to have improved when winning her maiden last time and the stable is in great form.
(4) GODDESS FAUSTINA won the only time she tried this surface so must be respected.
(7) MERKEL, (8) MYSTICAL MOUSE and (12) POLLY PORCH all have winning chances and can be included.
RACE 8 (1,300M)
(11) LITTLE ONE has the form in the book but jockey Muzi Yeni will have to overcome a wide draw.
(12) JUDBURY does not always show her best form but when she has it is certainly capable of winning this.
(3) SEXY AND FREE looks set to run a big race and must also be included.
(9) TIAWANA TIGRESS has improved.