Captain's Dove will fly home
RACE 1 (1,200M)
Many first-timers in the today's opening race where the betting will be the best guide.
(4) ETERNAL LOVE, (14) OVAR, (16) SAINT DONAN, (17) TIGER RIDER, (18) TOMBA LA BOMBA, (19) TRIPTIQUE and (20) ULTIMATE DOLLAR must all be respected. They must be considered for the exotics.
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(3) IN THE KNOW has her third run after a rest and looks ready to win. She ran on stoutly last start when fourth behind Come Fly With Me and should strip fitter.
(8) FAT BOTTOM GIRL showed good pace on debut and will finish close up with IN THE KNOW.
(15) THREE BLUE CRANES should also get into the action. Watch the betting!
RACE 3 (1,400M)
(8) CAPTAIN'S DOVE put up a good effort behind a decent sort on debut. She looks progressive and has plenty of scope. The distance should be right up her alley.
The main dangers could be (2) BLACKBELVERDERE and (3) HOPE DOWNS. Both have shown on the training track to be in good form.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(1) WATERWAYS has his third run after a rest and should get into the mix. The draw is a concern but he will be doing his best work late.
(4) OVIDO and (5) NO RESISTANCE are sure to improve while the value in the race could be (13) SCOTS PARTY who ran on nicely on debut. He was awkward at the start that day and also a little green and will improve.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(4) ACROSTAR came back to the course last start with a big bang. She produced a flying finish when beating Grey Light and was penalised two points for that win.
Exacta money could be snapped up (1) EVENTUAL ANGEL who returns from a short break.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
This is a race where punters must take special note of the Justin Snaith-trained (3) HEARTLAND.
The son of Dynasty is said to be decent sort in the making with bigger fish to fry in the season and he should get back to winning ways in this.
(2) MISTER MATCHETT won well when coming back from a rest and gelding and must be seriously considered.
RACE 7 (1,400M)
(1) BABY BE MINE has had two comeback runs after a short rest and both of those were decent efforts in much stronger company than she meets today. She has won over this C&D and must go in.
(2) COME FLY WITH ME won well on debut and could be putting in a challenge at the finish.
(4) MY PRECIOUS has consistent form and must be treated with respect.
RACE 8 (1,800M)
(3) SEIZE THE THRONE returns after a short rest but should run well fresh. His formlines are strong and he must be included.
(6) MY WORLD was also rested after winning his maiden and can follow up.
(10) EMERALD ALBERT flew late on last start and has a chance if repeating while (4) JUDDERING ALBERT has a squeak.