Charles Lytton should win again
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(15) THE CAPTAIN'S CAT put up a very good debut behind Tom Strong, who came out and ran second on his handicap debut. The Captain's Cat was still quite green and will benefit from the experience.
(3) LINE OF FIRE was tried over further last time out but should be better suited to this sprint trip.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(2) LUNA BELLA will be having her third start after a rest and should get into the action. She will love this trip and must be included.
(3) AL-AMADI produced her best effort last start and has a chance of repeating.
(1) INDEMNITY comes to Port Elizabeth and should do well for her new yard.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
(3) MUNAASEB is always thereabouts and should win sooner rather than later. This looks an ideal race for him and should be the one to beat.
(1) DANCE AND DESTROY was not disgraced when slowly away last time out and should know more about PE now.
(11) MAMBO ITALIANO can still improve further.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(8) MENSA has been knocking on the door and should do well again.
(1) PLACIDO bounced back to best form last start and must have a chance again.
(5) IMPERIAL VELVET is a bit inconsistent but can pop up.
(13) PURE ELEGANCE, (6) DANILO GALLINARI and (3) CINDERFELLA must be considered.
RACE 5 (2,400M)
(5) SIMMERING gets going late and will be suited by a fast pace. He enjoyed the course and distance last time out and must go in.
(3) ZOO BISCUIT has been very consistent and again must come into the picture if allowed to dictate.
(4) BISHOP'S CHOICE and (2) SILVERANO have money chances.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
(1) CHARLES LYTTON won a feature in very easy fashion last time out when moving up the middle of the track untroubled. He meets a similar line-up and should be hard to beat.
(6) NOTTING HILL and (5) BLAST should fight out exacta money.
RACE 7 (1,000M)
(3) JAY'S FAVOUR is very consistent and should again run into the money.
(11) MAGICAL TRIP can show up again.
(10) PRINCESS ALBERTA and (7)STAMFORD BRIDGE also have some form.
(9) KATIE EM and (13) ABYSSINIA should go in, too.