Clear Sailing is Anton Marcus' choice ride
RACE 1 NO BETTING
RACE 2 NO BETTING
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(2) ACROSS THE LAKE has now run two solid races over this track and trips.
(5) DIANA'S JET drifted out in the betting on debut and had things go wrong in running. She is nicely bred and should have come on.
Stablemate and first timer (6) EMBRASIATIC may be the one to watch out for. More first timers in the hunt. Watch out.
RACE 4 (1,000M)
Trainer Dennis Drier has a strong hand in this one with (5) HO'OPONOPONO and (6) CANADIAN CLUB. The former has two good seconds in the bank and has been rested and gelded. He may have improved since. The latter has also been gelded and wasn't far off a decent sort in his penultimate race.
(7) HIGH MAINTENANCE met a promising individual last time and could frank the form.
(2) YESAN STAR has a say.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(1) MOI POWER was beaten a neck when improving on his previous form. He can get it right but there are a few that will improve and first-timers make it more complicated.
(7) IT'S THE ANSWER showed promise on debut and has a much better draw today. He is bred for even more ground.
All three first-timers have the pedigrees to be special. Follow the betting closely.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
(1) FULLY CHARGED may have won easily on the turf last time but he was doing well on this track previously. From a decent draw, he could pick up from where he left off.
(3) CHILL has been tiring late over 1,600m and the drop to 1,400m may prove beneficial.
Youngsters (4) GREATIST HITS and (6) DANCINGWITHJACKSON can only improve.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(1) CLEAR SAILING was eye-catching in a strong field after a rest. She should show up that form and produce the required effort to win this.
(3) WINTER GLORY had things go wrong when nevertheless a good fourth in a very competitive race. But Anton Marcus has jumped off her and got on Clear Sailing.
Consider (2) RED LABEL and (5) WHAT ABOUT ME.
RACE 8 (1,000M)
(8) ROYALSECURITYPOWER is back home after disappointing upcountry. He may score an overdue second career win, as rider Warren Kennedy knows him well now.
(7) KINGS GOLD is ready to win again after having run two good seconds in a row recently. He must have a say.
Filly (2) PLATINUM RULER has shown promise and can come on from a fair Polytrack debut.
RACE 9 (1,600M)
(5) RESOLUTION may be unbeaten in two races on this surface but stable elect should be (4) ADMIRAL'S EYE on riding arrangements. She ran a cracker behind feature filly Eventual Angel recently and could make a promising Polytrack debut.
(1) CAVIAR has that come-on look after having excuses in her last two but she is not as well weighted as Admiral's Eye.
RACE 10 (1,600M)
(3) DIVINE WIND has good form and should have scored by now. She has drawn wide today but has in-form Keagan De Melo up and could get there.
(1) DIRTY DANCING came on nicely in her second run after a rest. She has a better draw today and can fight it out.
(5) TIGRESS POEM has had things go wrong but could be a surprise package.