That Cowboy Kid is too smart
RACE 1 (1,400M)
(9) SIR HENRY has steady sprint form and after gelding could be on the up. He should enjoy the longer trip.
(2) TIGER RIDER came on with blinkers fitted and from a decent draw should be in the firing line.
(3) KINGS ADVISOR wasn't disgraced in second after hitting the front early and may appreciate the drop in trip.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(1) ELEN LLUYDDOG should have a big chance of getting it right after running three seconds in her last four. She ran out of steam late over 1,400m but has been close over this trip previously.
But (9) LA DI VAR should run a good race as well. She was having her second try when runner-up over the track and trip.
(7) BOOMTOWN BELTER was further back but was debuting.
RACE 3 (1,000M)
(9) PEGASI wasn't far off on debut and could be the one to watch.
(8) MAYORAL DECREE was just ahead of PEGASI and has the benefit of having raced again.
(2) PLAIN OF WISDOM should hold 1 BREATHLESS BERTIE on their meeting over this trip but could get close.
RACE 4 (2,500M)
(9) EVEN SO has proven a useful stayer already and should make them run with bottom weight.
(1) PRIVATE DOOWALEY ran a cracker in strong company and has a 4kg claimer here which should give him a big say again.
(3) SILVER IMAGE and his stablemates all have claims on form.
RACE 5 (1,800M)
(8) THAT COWBOY KID did everything right when trying blinkers upsetting the exotics. He has much in his favour again and he will be at a peak. But it's hugely competitive.
(2) CAPEL TOP sustained his run from further than 400 metres out and with a repeat can go close again.
(3) MASTER'S EYE ran in a stronger race on average ratings and may show the strength of that form.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
(1) WANING CRESCENT played up and still ran a decent race coming from far back. She has a better draw (3) here and has gone close for rider Aldo Domeyer.
(4) THALER POINT is better than her last few over much further and could be a big threat if back to her very best.
(3) FIRST OF MAY and (2) BELLE JULIETTE both won very testing mile events in wet going earlier. Both have the ability.
RACE 7 (1,600M)
(5) GOLDEN PEG may offer value. He did well to win over ground second time out.
(3) DO BE SNAPPY finished well but too late last time. The feature placed runner may get the timing right today.
(7) MUSICAL MAN came back to his best form over this track and trip and must be at the 'right rating'. More in it.
RACE 8 (1,600M)
(5) WHAT FUN was green in her first try round the turn last time.
(10) CASHEL LEAF wasn't far behind her and with both having proven stamina could make it a lucrative race for them.
(7) GUEST OF HONOUR runs like the trip will suit.