Crown Of Gold will shine
RACE 1 (1,400M)
(1) LETS PARTY has his second start after a rest and should get into the action in this field.
(7) CAESOUR'S REVENGE is finding some form and must have a chance in a competitive race.
(12) WELL INFORMED could be the improver.
(13) OYSTER NUT could start to show form.
RACE 2 (2,400M)
(1) CROWN OF GOLD bounced back to best form last start and now has his third run back after a lay-off. He should be too good for this field and the race could be on for second.
(2) DRILL SARGEANT and (6) MONEY GRUBBER could be the main candidates.
RACE 3 (1,400M)
On paper, (9) CARMEN SILVER looks the right one. She has decent Western Cape maiden form and should get into the mix.
(4) STONE TOWN is worth another chance and will love this trip. She runs on well late and must be included in all bets.
RACE 4 (1400M)
(2) LUPIN comes in to the race weighted with a massive chance. She has won at the course and the drop in trip will suit.
The main danger could be (3) MURMERING SKY, who has her third run after a rest. She is also weighted with a chance.
RACE 5 (1,800M)
(3) BRIDE'S DOWRY gets weight off the back and will be doing her best work late. She must be a runner again.
The value in the race could be (6) RUSHING ELF, who seems slightly better on the turf. She runs well over the course and distance.
(1) SILVAN SPIRIT comes back from a rest but can earn.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
An open contest where (9) MENSA could be the horse to beat. This will be his third run after a rest and keeps the blinkers on. The Polytrack effort will also have sharpened him up and he must be the horse to beat.
(14) SAXONY could be the main danger while (7) PLACIDO and (12) WOGSY are not out of it.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(6) UNANNOUNCED has absolutely loved his time in Port Elizabeth, winning all three of his starts over this course and distance. His rating has been raised but he could still be in front and must be the horse to beat.
(1) INSEARCHOFTHESUN is an honest sort and can fight this out.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(2) KUMIKO was not disgraced in a feature last start, which was her first back after a short rest. She should be the one to beat.
(5) KING'S SUMMIT is weighted with a chance and runs well this course and distance.
(1) WIDGIT and (3) JAY'S FAVOUR have money chances.