Fire Master can burn up the track
RACE 1 (1,200M)
Watch the betting on the first timers as a few stand out.
(6) POLITICAL POWER, (7) PRINCE OF THIEVES and (10) SCHACHAR of the raced runners look progressive. Either one could win.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
Another race where the betting may be the best guide.
Of the raced runners (4) LEYLANI and (6) NORDIC WIND look set to get into the shake up. Coupel them for a quinella bet.
RACE 3 (1,000M)
(1) BREATHLESS BERTIE shows pace and is keeping it together of late. He was beaten by a good sort last start and if repeating must be the one to beat.
(8) ZUBBADUBBADOO finished nicely on debut when third behind Music App. He can fight this out.
(7) PEGASI and (6) IMPERIAL GUARD can earn cheques.
RACE 4 (1,200M)
(1) FEAR NOT has finished close-up in all three starts to date and must be respected.
(2) CAPTAIN'S DOVE is another with consistent form and will have her followers.
The horse to beat could be (10) GOOD GRACE who was tried over further last start but may be better suited to sprinting for now.
(12) LET IT RIP can start paying for his keep.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(2) VOGUE'S WOOD returned to the track last start after a short rest. She should get into the action in this line up.
(1) LATERAL'S DAUGHTER is slowly finding form and enjoyed being stepped up in trip last time out.
(4) QUICK STEP ROSIE has solid form and can earn another cheque.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
(1) ROYAL FOUNDATION has her second run after a rest and should be competitive in this line up. The race does look tricky so going wide is advised.
(4) SCARLETWITCH is inconsistent but must have a shout on best form.
(2) BE FABULOUS can pop up after a rest.
(8) CASEY'S JET is better than her last two starts.
RACE 7 (1,400M)
It may pay to take a chance on (1) FIRE MASTER who is much better than his last effort on J&B Met day. The son of Jet Master looks progressive and should do well over this course and distance.
The race is on for exacta money with (3) AROUND NOT ACROSS and (4) SAIL FOR GOLD making most appeal.
(2) MUSIC APP, (9) LANE FROST and (10) SHEPHERDS PURSE have money chances.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(1) UNCLE JIM is better than his last effort where he never really got into the race. He must be included and should be in the firing line.
(2) MISTER MATCHETT was slightly unlucky last start where he was held up for a period and should have finished closer.
(3) JOINERS ARMS and (4) AZINCOURT are two others that will have their supporters. The will be in it at the business end of things.