Follow Flying Galileo
RACE 1 (1,400M)
(8) BLAST has been knocking on the door and must rate a big chance of leaving the maiden status here.
(9) SUPERSONIC ROCK and (16) YOUR LORDSHIP also have claims.
(1) SAY SO TIGER could be an interesting runner with jockey S Khumalo up.
RACE 2 (2,400M)
A small but competitive field. (2) LA SALLE, (1) STARLIGHT BEAUTY and (5) SPARKLING SAPHIR have the form to win this.
La Salle gets the nod while Starlight Beauty should be close behind.
Sparkling Saphir, (6) RUSHING ELF and (3) DEEPO will be challenging for cheques.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(1) SPIAGGIA makes her local debut but her Gauteng form is solid. If bringing her best work to the track, she must be a massive runner.
(2) PENELOPE CRUSH ran a better race last start and can confirm.
(14) ROSE OF SIENNA has consistent form and must be a factor.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(7) FUHGEDABOUDIT has found form and, if repeating, can fight this out. She should be in the mix.
(1) EXCITEMENT SEEKER has her second run in Port Elizabeth and must be considered.
(2) FLY LIKE AN EAGLE has good enough form to challenge for top honours.
(3) GLAM I AM and (4) MAKEOVER will have followers.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(4) SCUZAMI has run in stronger company in his last two starts and must have a chance in this grade. His fourth to Pacyano in a feature last time out is eye-catching.
(1) WOGSY should be doing his best work late and is a danger.
(16) PURE ELEGANCE can follow up and record win No. 3 of her career.
RACE 6 (2,400M)
(7) WESTERN WONDER was pipped by (10) LAGO CUMO last time out and the pair should once again finish on top of one another.
(2) SILVERANO has solid form and should give another good account of himself, particularly in this field. The horse to beat could be (4) JAY RADICAL who stayed on well behind Wooden Star last time out and should be competitive here.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
A tricky contest where (8) UNANNOUNCED makes his local debut after a lengthy rest. He has campaigned against some of the best sprinters around and, if fully wound up, could be the one to beat. Watch the betting.
(1) MONEY FOR LOVE should be doing his best work late.
(3) ESS EL KAY, (4) SEDGE, (7) BREEZING THROUGH and (2) RANSOM OF CHOICE should be considered.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(1) FLYING GALILEO won well last start and should again run well. He does have top weight to shoulder but, if repeating that last effort, looks hard to beat.
(2) COVARIANCE will be chasing him home and must go into exactas.
(4) KING OLAF, (7) HAMLETS SPEEDO and (8) SUDDEN SURPRISE can earn cheques.