In-form Saint Mary will be hardest to run down
RACE 1 (1,000M)
A tough start to the day with some well-bred first-timers. The betting will be the best guide. Of the raced runners (4) FOREVER ALERT put up a good debut against the highly thought of Princess Royal and should go close.
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(2) OVAR is a lightly raced son of Var and looks to be hard to beat on paper. He has run behind some good sorts and OVAR should exit the maidens.
(1) BREATHLESS BERTIE has started to find form and should be in the exacta position.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(1) ASHRAM has run two good races in a row and must be a livewire in this. She looks ready to win.
(2) CAESOUR'S IDES is also one coming to form while (10) WISH YOU WERE HERE returns from a lengthy lay-off and the betting could be the best guide.
Watch the first-timers (9) LET IT RIP and (7) GALLA PLACIDIA.
RACE 4 (1,200M)
(2) SAINT MARY has run over a few distances but this could be her best right now. She must be followed and is the one to beat.
(1) QUEENS MAGIC has dropped in the merit ratings and must come into the race with a chance.
(3) UPPER ECHELON was a good maiden winner last time out and should again get into the action.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(7) PLAYINGTHEENEMY enjoyed being stepped up in trip again last time out when he ran on nicely to beat (8) TOMBA LA BOMBA. His form is solid and PLAYINGTHEENEMY is the one to beat.
(6) ROYAL FOLLY loves this course and distance and must beconsidered while TOMBA LA BOMBA will benefit from a patient ride.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
(1) MOONLIGHT RUNNER has won over the course and distance and should again make his presence felt particularly in this field.
(3) WINE MASTER returns from a long rest and gelding and the betting will be the best guide.
(4) DO BE SNAPPY gets jockey Neisius back in the saddle and they should be a force over this course and distance.
RACE 7 (2,000M)
(2) WHAT A MISSION has his third start back after a rest and is ready to notch up another win. He was a good winner last start when finishing well late to get the better of Musical Man. He will have no stamina doubts and could be the best bet on the card.
(6) JUDDERING ANGEL and (7) NEW FORT should fight out exacta money.
RACE 8 (2,000M)
(10) SET YOUR SIGHTS has been knocking on the door and should get into the action. He will enjoy a patient ride and must be included in all bets.
(5) JAY JAY'S WILD is lightly raced and should give a good account of himself while (3) OVIDIO was not disgraced first time out the maidens last start.