French Revolution in good form
RACE 1 (1,200M)
A competitive start to the day when the betting could be the best guide. There a few first- timers to note while (2) ELEN LUYDDOG, (3) INDEMNITY and (18) SECRET SOCIETY have form.
RACE 2 (1,800M)
(7) VARSTER won her only attempt over this C&D and looks set to fight it out in this small field.
Her main danger could be (6) PECAN NUT who has her third start after a rest and will be doing her best work late.
Consider (2) COUNTING ANGELS and (1) MA CHOIX.
RACE 3 (1,400M)
(2) MASTER'S EYE returns to the track as a gelding and has the form to win this. His mind should be firmly on the job and must go in.
(5) BEAUFORT SEA put up a decent debut effort and will come on from that run while (9) FORT THATCH and (8) ETERNAL LOVE have scope. Watch the betting on the first timers.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(2) SWEET SASHA has found best form since returning to the track after a rest and now has her third run back. She is drawn well and must be a big runner in this company.
(3) UP IN LIGHTS looks the obvious danger. She was cut into last start and is worth another look.
Consider (8) ETERNAL WINTER and (4) HILARIA.
RACE 5 (1,200M)
A competitive Graduation Plate! (1) HIGHLY DECORATED has her third run after a rest and has a massive chance at the weights. She is also drawn in pole which is a plus.
(8) ELUSIVE STARS has her second run after a rest and the drop in trip will suit.
(7) COLD AS ICE, (4) CHESTNUT DANCER and (5) RICE will have their followers.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
(4) VARLO looks progressive and it could pay to banker him in all bets. He won in game fashion last start holding off Brutal Force and will improve further here. The drop in trip will also suit.
Exacta money could be snapped up by (2) TELL ME MORE while (3) LASTBUTNOTLEAST, (8) OCHONCAR and (9) MUSICAL MAN can earn.
RACE 7 (1,400M)
(7) WESTCHESTER beat (4) PARACHUTE MAN when winning his maiden and should again finish ahead of his rival. PARACHUTE MAN is not to be totally discounted as he came out and won his next two starts.
These two should be in the mix while (3) RIVER GOD looks a good sort but returns from a rest.
RACE 8 (1,800M)
(1) FRENCH REVOLUTION returns from a rest but has good prior form. He won his maiden over this C&D which is always worth noting.
(5) A TIME TO KILL is always thereabouts and must come into the race with a chance while (9) DANGEROUS LIAISON, (10) DIPLOMATIC and (15) IMPRESSIONIST must be included.