GERMAN LADY can sprint home
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(3) DREAMUPONADREAM was favourite in both races and didn't do badly. But he has not drawn well.
(4) ELECTROSHOCK is bred for further and had excuses in a feature last time. He can only improve but has also been given a tough draw.
(14) TRIPANDIE is a half brother to Group 1 winner Normanz.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(11) POLAR TRIP was unlucky to lose in her debut as she was slow out.
(3) BAREGA has decent form but has again not secured a good barrier position.
(5) BOUNDARY must have found her debut too short as she has the blood to go further. She has drawn well.
(16) WILL I DO and (13) SEA FAN are the first-timers that could attract support.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
Silvano colt (9) ICE COOL has the pedigree to go places fast. He had excuses on debut and he should come on.
(14) WESTCHESTER wasn't disgraced on debut when meeting winners and has drawn best of the above mentioned.
Older runner (2) ROYAL CHAMPION looks a big threat.
RACE 4 (1,200M)
(3) STORMY CAT showed something like her best form when dropped in trip and trying blinkers. She should build on that run but it will be worth checking Polar Trip in Race 2 to see how she does as she finished just ahead of STORMY CAT in their last encounter.
(1) BETWEEN THE SHEETS tried hard behind a fair sort.
(4) BLUEBAYGIRL ran on well last.
RACE 5 (1,200M)
(1) GERMAN LADY over-raced last time and it may be a sign she wants sprints which she gets here. She has shown the class to win races.
(5) MOONLIGHTBECOMESU ran on well over a trip short of her best last time and has a great draw this time. She can go close.
(6) DEVON ANNE is holding form well with blinkers and she did well in a strong race last.
(3) CASTELNOVA looks useful.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
(5) KILROY won his maiden in good style and could be on the upgrade. He could make a decent handicap debut.
(4) THE HELMSMAN ran on well last time and he could score an overdue win.
(7) COGNAC ON ICE wasn't disgraced on the Polytrack and that performance should have brought him on. He can win this.
(8) AFRICA is a specialist that will try to get away.
RACE 7 (1,600M)
(5) MOUNTAIN MASTER felt amiss over a bit further last time. The drop in distance could see him produce results again.
(8) MORPHEUS met a fair sort last time and could show the strength of that form. So far, he has only finished first and second.
(10) EPIC TALE could love racing at these faster tracks after battling in heavy in the Cape.
RACE 8 (1,500M)
(5) IMPERIAL WISH showed promise to win her debut in gutsy fashion and is bred for this trip, so could follow up on handicap debut.
(1) PHONETIC produced a powerful finish here last time and Anton Marcus has taken the ride here. She looks a big threat.
(4) WINTER GLORY ran in some decent fields recently and she could get into the hunt again.