Goldandsilver is all set for her hat-trick
RACE 1 (1,600M)
(1) OVIDIO enjoyed being stepped up in trip last start and looks the one to beat in this. He is lightly raced and should be in the shake up.
(4) BE AT PEACE is also showing promise and must be respected while (6) MASTER JAMES is drawn wide but should know more about it now.
(5) RAVISHING LAD, (3) SAIL FOR GOLD and (11) DARK AVENGER must be considered.
RACE 2 (1,600M)
(1) DOMINA is in solid form and should run well again. She ran third to what looks a decent sort last start and will be thereabouts.
(9) JAM TART could be the one to beat after showing good improvement in her second outing. She gets a good draw and must go in.
(2) HOPE DOWNS, (4) RAINBOW MAGIC and (10) LADY OF THE ROCKS must also have some claims.
RACE 3 (2,000M)
(5) BONO VOX showed good improvement in his third start when running on nicely behind Seven Oceans. The extra distance will also suit and BONO VOX could be the value in the race.
(13) AIR CHIEF MARSHALL jumps in trip and should enjoy while (1) NEBRA has solid form and must be included.
RACE 4 (2,000M)
(6) EVOKE EMOTION looks all set to exit the maidens. Her last two efforts have been good and the step up in trip will suit. She is worth a bet and also looks the best bet on the card.
(3) RAY'S ANGEL and (7) IPSISSIMA should be fighting out exacta money.
RACE 5 (1,200M)
(1) GOLDANDSILVER has won two in a row and can reel off the hat-trick. She enjoys the distance and must be a massive runner.
(2) PRINCESS CHLOE has her third run after a rest and is better than that last run.
(4) IMPERIAL ROSE was a facile winner of her maiden and could be worth following.
(8) ABYSSINIA has her third run after a rest and gets weight off - consider.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
This could be a two-horse contest where (3) GULF STORM and (9) TWENTYMANJONES make most appeal. The latter gets the nod and is due to record his third career win sooner rather than later. GULF STORM has his second start after a rest but should give some cheek.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(3) ALEXIS ran a race below her best last start in a feature and is worth another look. This is more her grade for now and ALEXIS is a lively runner.
(6) MONEY SURGER flew late on last start and has a squeak if repeating that.
(1) ALS BONANZA, (2) DIVA'S DAUGHTER and (4) PERPETUA will have their followers.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
A GOOD CONTEST WHERE MOST OF THE FIELD LOOK TO HAVE A CHANCE.
(5) UNCLE JIM fought on gamely to win when returning from a rest last start. He looks progressive and must go in.
(3) BLACKMORE has good form thus far while (2) JOINERS ARMS, (1) ROARING WIND, (9) BOLD VAR and (11) ARCSIGN must have a chance.