Jet Supreme will be flying home
RACE 1 (1,200M)
A good start to a day when a few will have chances.
(1) ELEN LUYDDOG has finished second in her last two efforts and must be a runner in this.
(5) CAPRICE DES DIEUX was awkward on debut and can improve while (9) QUEEN'S JET could be the one to beat.
She stayed on nicely behind Three Blue Cranes on debut after being slow away.
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(6) ACES UNITED was green on debut and will improve here. He did show pace and looks to be the one to beat.
(10) TOMBA LA BOMBA has run two decent races and should do well here.
(1) KIARA'S STAR and (2) DEPENDING ON YOU are others that can earn a cheque.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
(14) VOGUE'S WOOD stayed on nicely on debut behind Star Of Paris. She will love this trip and from a good draw could be hard to beat.
The race could be on for exacta money where (6) CHILL SPA, (4) DOMINA and (12) SKYLAR LANE look the likely candidates. They will have to go some to beat VOGUE'S WOOD!
RACE 4 (1,400M)
(2) JET SUPREME put a good comeback run when second behind (3) MISS SAIGON who she now meets on 0.5kg better terms. She will strip fitter and gets the vote to reverse the form. MISS SAIGON should not be excluded as it is that sort of race.
(1) PRINCESS OF THE SKY has her start after a rest and can get into the action.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(1) CATCHPHRASE has her second run after a rest and should be doing her best work late. She is overdue a second career win but will not have it all her own way.
(6) BOUNTIFUL HARVEST was a good maiden winner and the form lines of her starts are working out well. She is also drawn well which is a positive sign.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
(7) ROYAL FOLLY has run two crackers in a row and should again get into the action. He will be suited by a fast pace and must be included.
(8) NIGHT IN SEATTLE could be the one to beat after a good comeback run when slow away.
(9) WITHOUT PERMISSION looks progressive and can earn a cheque.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(3) AMARILO STARLIGHT will have her third start after a rest and looks ready to win again. Her form is good and AMARILLO STARLIGHT must be included in all your calculations.
(1) CHESTNUT DANCER has finished second in her last three starts and will look to go one better in this. Definitely one for the exotic bets.
(6) DAZZLING DANCER, (8) CAPTAIN'S CORNER and (9) TRILATERAL can earn.
RACE 8 (1,800M)
An open race where (6) JUDDERING ANGEL could take home the money. He has his third run back and will strip fit.
(2) HENRY OF YORK has finished close up in his last two starts and should again do battle in the finish.
(5) COTTON HILL has raced against some strong sorts and must also have some sort of a chance. Be sure to have him in your novelties.