Make Captain'sDove your banker for the night
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(3) JUST FELICITY met a highly regarded sort on debut when a good third and should show the strength of that form. She was supported on that occasion. Can win in this company.
(5) NORDIC WIND looks a lively challenger too. She was tardy when jumping out and had things go wrong and wasn't disgraced in third the same distance behind.
(1) DIAMOND and (9) WIND GODDESS can earn. Consider the first timers.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(9) WISE MOVE must be unexposed as she was too far back in the early stages on debut. She has a speedy pedigree and could show a lot more in this field in her second try.
(1) HILARIA found just one better over 1,000m and goes better over this longer trip. She'll be right there.
(7) FASCINATE was up there until late and deserves respect.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(6) AROUND NOT ACROSS showed enough in two runs at the start of the season and has been gelded so may have improved.
(10) SEATTLE KAT was beaten less than a length second time out and AROUND NOT ACROSS will have to be ready.
(1) ANNIGONI can improve after gelding.
RACE 4 (1,000M)
(1) CAPTAIN'S DOVE meets a very weak field and has the form to win this easily. She rates as the best bet on the day.
(2) YALLA HABIBTI has had 11 chances but she has shown enough to win a race like this. A 4kg claimer will help her cause.
(3) CAPRICE DES DIEUX hasn't bad form and may be the dark horse with cheek pieces fitted.
RACE 5 (1,000M)
(6) PROMICING POLLY romped home after receiving betting support and she could follow up with the same rider in the stirrups.
(2) GOGREASELIGHTNING can turn the tables on her on an earlier run and she is holding form so must be taken seriously.
(8) FAT BOTTOM GIRL had something in hand when winning her maiden.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
(5) MUSKETS 'N ROSES was 1.00 lengths behind (4) I AM THE LAW and came out to win a good race last time. I AM THE LAW is better off at the weights and rates the form choice here.
(2) LADY MING brings different form into the race and she is expected to go well as she has done little wrong. She is a well bred daughter of Dynasty after all.
(1) VARISTAR could surprise if preferring this trip.
RACE 7 (2,000M)
(7) LEBOMBO BREEZE seems to have been 'behind' as she is bred in Northern Hemisphere time. She came to form last time and could be on the improve for this.
(5) SPEEDY CHESTNUT won a nice race last time and is another that has more to come. She looks the pick of a three-way coupling.
(3) ZANTE had things go wrong and she has scope for improvement.
(10)HEART FLOWER should be at a peak.
RACE 8 (1,600M)
(11) GOOD GRACE and (10) DUNGEON DRAGON. GOOD GRACE put in a sparkling performance on debut when second after coming from some way back. She has the pedigree to go this trip. UNGEON DRAGON is related to a Vodacom Durban July winner and has already shown over this trip. She has no stamina issues and will make a race of it.