Mulaazem can win again
RACE 1 (1,200M)
A competitive start to the meeting where a few look to have chances.
The vote goes to (1) DIAMOND DYNASTY, who seems to be finding form at the right time. The draw is a concern but she will be doing her best work late.
(12) ROSE OF SIENNA is also drawn wide but should get into the action.
(16) SEVENTH HOUR can improve on her debut effort.
RACE 2 (1,300M)
(15) YOUR LORDSHIP finished strongly in fourth on debut and should come on from that effort. The draw is a worry but the extra 100m should suit.
(1) SAY SO TIGER has his first run in Port Elizabeth and should feature.
(11) SLEEPINSEATTLE brings consistent form and will give another good account of himself.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
(3) MULAAZEM powered home to a good maiden win last start. He has consistent form and should do well first run out of the maidens.
The threat should come from (9) TRAPPED IN ICE, who put up a good track debut last start and should again run well.
(1) COMMANCHE MOON is consistent and will have his followers.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(1) DEEPO is steadily coming back to best form and should be the one to beat. She won her only try over this course and distance.
(4) EGREGIOUS has her first run for her new stable in Port Elizabeth and can run into exacta money.
(13) CHEEKY CHANSON returns from a rest and can earn.
RACE 5 (1,900M)
(1) WOODEN STAR should be competitive in this and must be included. His last effort was a good one in a decent field.
(3) SILVERANO, (11) SIR SWAROVSKI and (14) BADGER'S TRAIL will have supporters.
It could pay to take a chance on (9) SANFONEIRO, who can follow up. His last win was game and he should go well again.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
(1) BOIS DE VAR challenged late last start when finding form again. He was given a two-point penalty for that second place but should run well again.
His main danger could be (8) FOREST FIGHTER, who returns from a short rest. He seems to run well fresh and on form looks the right one.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(5) COVARIANCE could provide punters with the value in the race. His last two runs have been in Plated races and now runs back in a handicap. If he brings his best form, he should be hard to beat.
Others to consider: (2) MY JELLY BEAN, (6) KING OLAF, (8) RED BANNER and (10) DADDY COOL.