Pledge your support for Princess Chloe in Race 7
RACE 1 (1,000M)
(3) LA REBEL put up a good finish when winning in debut and should again go close.
(1) CHESTEVIN showed guts when winning in debut and can also fight this out. Watch the betting.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(1) SLEEPINSEATTLE can bounce back to best form and should be considered.
(2) DESTINY DRIVEN is running well and should again be in the mix.
(4) REBEL ROAD is improving and can earn a cheque.
(11) SAVETHELASTDANCE can also start to show more.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(1) DOOR OF DECEPTION raids with a good stable and looks competitive on weights.
(11) CLIFTON SURF comes back from a short rest and can fight this out.
(6) FREDERICK FOX and (2) AL DON CUMARCO can show up.
RACE 4 (2,400M)
(7) SIMMERING looks to be improving after winning a competitive maiden last start.
He should love this trip and must go in.
(8) LORD KELLY has been knocking at the door and is another one for the shortlist.
(2) ZOO BISCUIT is consistent and can earn again.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(6) PRINCIPLED is always thereabouts and enjoys this distance. He must be considered.
(5) LORD BADGER is coming back to form.
(8) MONEY GRUBBER is distance suited.
RACE 6 (1,600M)
(11) DIVINE INVITATION lost lengths at the start last time out before flying up late to win a good race. He gets weight off the back here and that could make the difference.
(4) MENSA has enjoyed racing in Port Elizabeth.
(5) GYPSY LANE has his third run after a rest and must be included.
RACE 7 (1,400M)
(1) PRINCESS CHLOE comes to Port Elizabeth with decent Western Cape form and looks hard to beat on paper. She will benefit from a patient ride and is the best bet on the card.
(3) JAY'S FAVOUR and (6) KUMIKO should fight out exacta money.