Start the day with Age Of Aquarius
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(12) AGE OF AQUARIUS has his third start and looks ready to win. He tries the surface for the first time but that should not be a problem and he does look the one to beat.
There are a few others with form and (1) STRONG MAN SAM and (3) LUCKY JAY could be best of the rest.
(9) SLEEPINSEATTLE can earn.
RACE 2 (1,600M)
(2) CATCH THE TIGER has not won in 18 attempts but that could all change today. He runs on well and, from a better draw, could be in the firing line.
(8) GRAND LODGE has his second run after a rest and must be considered as his form is good.
(1) FALLING SKY could enjoy the track.
(9) SUPERSONIC ROCK can place.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
(1) TERRYBELLE has her third run after a rest and should be the one to beat. She is drawn pole again and that is in her favour.
(5) ARABICA runs on well and should give the most cheek.
(2) HEARTFELT, (6) PATENT OF NOBILITY and (9) JAY BELLE should also be considered for the minor money.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(4) I GOT YOU BABE could be the value bet on the card. She runs on well and will be suited by the distance.
(3) GOLDEN DYNASTY is aiming for a hat-trick and is not out of it.
(2) COCO is enjoying her time in Port Elizabeth.
(7) DANCING DEBS was disappointing last start but should not be overlooked.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(1) VANISHING SAILS put up a good comeback run last start in a strong field and must have a chance in this grade. She is an honest sort who will have to overcome the draw.
The horse who should give the top weight the most cheek is (3) EGREGIOUS. She won well over the course and distance last start and has a good draw.
RACE 6 (1,300M)
(2) MISS IMPERIAL ran on nicely last time out when returning from a short rest. She must be included.
(4) DREAM TO REALITY should also be doing her best work late.
(1) DIAMOND DIVA is down in class.
(10) INN ACTION raids from the Western Cape and should get into the action.
RACE 7 (1,000M)
(2) ASGARD is a course-and-distance winner who will be suited by a fast pace. The draw is a slight worry but Asgard should go close.
(6) BILLY RED returns from a rest but must be a runner if fresh.
(8) VERLAINE and (10) FORT OZARK have the form to get into it.
RACE 8 (1,400M)
(2) CHESTNUT'S ROCKET comes back to Port Elizabeth and short be a massive contender on form. He is also drawn well and must be included.
(7) TWO GUN KID should go close over this course and distance.
(3) OTTIMO and (4) SILENT PARTNER have potential.