Trip will suit Line Break
RACE 1 (1,000M)
(1) POWER TO PLEASE returns to the track after a short rest and must have a chance.
(2) WINTER TRADE also makes his way back to racing but has been gelded. He also gets blinkers and must be considered. Watch the betting on the first-timers.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(2) JET REVEZ has her third run after a rest and is coming along the right way. She should go well in this field. There are few well-bred first-timers in the race and (5) CAPTAIN'S CORNER is worth watching over this trip.
RACE 3 (1,800M)
(1) EVIL WOMAN has been slightly disappointing to follow. This could be the right race.
The biggest danger could be (3) CAMARA'S PARK who may enjoy this distance. She seems to be coming along the right way.
RACE 4 (1,400M)
(11) WITHOUT PERMISSION was unfancied on debut but finished strongly into sixth behind Blackmore.
Trainer Joey Ramsden usually has his charges spot on second time out.
(11) WITHOUT PERMISSION must be included in all calculations.
The danger could be (10) SAINT DONAN who is obviously well thought of. He raced in a feature last time out and has a chance back against maidens.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(3) LINE BREAK fought on gamely to win on debut and has scope. He should enjoy the step up in trip and must be included.
(9) LANE FROST was a shade unlucky last start when being pipped by Valerin over this C&D.
(5) BRAVE LEADER has consistent form and will have his followers.
(1) MOONLIGHT RIVER is a runner with potential. He will be up there at the finish.
RACE 6 (2,400M)
(8) EVEN SO has enjoyed being stepped up in trip and should be ready to follow up. This is his 3rd run after a rest and he looks progressive.
(1) EMBLEM HONOUR had excuses last start and should run better here.
(2) FREEZING POINT should finish close up.
(4) SILVER IMAGE is improving and must be considered.
RACE 7 (1,600M)
(1) DYNAMIC won in good style after being gelded. He is weighted to win this and should prove very hard to beat.
The race will be on for exacta money and (4) CATKIN could be the right one. His form is solid against some decent young sorts.
(5) CHARLES LYTTON has a previous engagement and must be considered for a cheque if taking his place.
RACE 8 (1,000M)
The impressive (7) MINT MASTER makes his way to Cape Town preparing for the season ahead. He was really inspiring when winning on debut albeit on the Greyville Polytrack. He looks progressive and one to follow throughout his campaign.
(4) SIMPLY BLACK has solid form and should earn a cheque.
RACE 9 (1,200M)
(6) CUVEE BRUT won well last start when running on nicely from the back. She will improve with racing and must go in.
(4) GOLDANDSILVER beat a subsequent winner and also seems to have a good future ahead.
(2) SAPPHIRE GEM returned to the course last start when running on stoutly behind Promising Polly.
(1) LADIDAH, (7) SMILING MISTRESS and the luckless (10) SISTER LYNN have chances.