Vitoria is the one they will have to beat over the mile
RACE 1 (1,200M)
Watch the betting in the first as the field does not look too strong on paper. A well-supported newcomer could be worth following.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
Another race with first-timers and the betting will be a good guide.
Of the raced runners, (11) TRILATERAL does look the part and should take a power of beating.
(1) MISSING LINK, (2) KARKLOOF and (8) GLAMOUR GAL can earn cheques. All have shown decent form on the training track.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
(11) VITORIA could be the one to beat. She put up a good debut effort when second behind Shingle Beach at Durbanville. She ran wide that day and will be better suited here.
(10) UPPER ECHELON could be the biggest danger after running into the money in both starts to date. A few others with chances!
RACE 4 (1,400M)
(1) MAJOR VAUGHAN returned to the track as a gelding last time out and was a game fourth behind Blackmore. He will improve here and could be the value in the race.
(6) PUTCHINI returns from a rest and is an interesting runner. His owners are passionate racing enthusiasts and he could pop up if wound up.
(8) CAPTAIN BLACKWATER must also go in on the run to Blackmore.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(2) DYNASTIC POWER never got into the race when returning to the track last start. He will be fitter now and should be thereabouts in a competitive event.
(1) MARCHANT comes back from a break and can run well fresh.
(3) SOUTH KENSINGTON was game when winning at Durbanville and should be in the shake up.
RACE 6 (1,400M)
(1) ARACHNE has won over the course and distance and must go in. He won well last start at Durbanville when holding off Belcourt Castle over 1,600m. The drop in trip will not be a problem.
(7) VALERIN comes back from a rest and if fully wound up should get right into the action. He is drawn in gate No. 1 which is a big plus.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
This could be the race where a chance is worth taking.
(7) ALEXIS could be anything - she won in facile fashion in only her second start and looks progressive. She has scope and must be a massive runner.
(2) CHESTNUT DANCER and (4) MONEY SURGER have money claims.
RACE 8 (1,000M)
The horse to watch in the race could be (3) HARRY LIME. He contested some strong features and must have a chance if not in need of the run.
For that reason (1) BAD WINTER gets the vote. His form of late is solid and must be included. (5) DOOR OF DECPTION is not out of it either.