Zante looks like having Race 6 all done and dusted
RACE 1 (1,000M)
Watch the betting as there are a few runners who will be going out for the first time.
Of the raced runners (6) CARMINA should be in the mix. He has the best form.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(1) UPPER ECHELON has finished in the money in all four career starts and should enjoy the drop in trip. She seems versatile and looks hard to beat.
(7) FEAR NOT could be the exacta horse after a good debut and will come on from there.
RACE 3 (1,400M)
Interesting race where (10) TRACKMASTER could be value. The son of Jet Master comes back to the track after a rest and gelding and should enjoy being stepped up in trip. Definitely one to consider.
(2) PACIFIC CORAL has been thereabouts thus far and must be a runner.
(1) BLACK AGATE can start to show form again.
RACE 4 (2,500M)
(6) GALAO has his third run after a rest and should relish every inch of this distance which he tries for the first time today. Jockey Neisius stays with the ride which is always a positive sign. One of the better best of the evening.
(3) FORLAN could also enjoy being stepped up in trip and must be included while (1) DRAGONSTONE will be staying on late.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(4) ONE WAY TICKET has been in good form and should exit the maidens sooner rather than later. She should have no problem with the extra and must be a runner.
(1) ALZERRA has finished second in her last four starts and looks set to fight this out.
RACE 6 (1,800M)
(2) ZANTE was a good winner last start when coming back from a rest. She gives the impression that she is progressive and may be too good in this.
(3) PRINCESS ELEANOR found form last start and has a chance if repeating.
(5) SPEEDY CHESTNUT has run close up of late and can show up again.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(2) GULF STORM has his third start after a rest and should be in the mix. He was gutsy in winning last time out and when holding off Castlethorpe and can follow up.
The biggest danger could come in the form of (5) ALPHA PEGASAI. The son of Captain Al has his second run back and can get into the action.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(2) SPACE LAUNCH won his maiden at only his second attempt and that was after a lengthy layoff. He looks like a solid individual and must be respected.
The main danger could be (1) LINE BREAK who also sports good credentials and must go in.
(6) BOLD VAR can earn with weight off the back again. One for the exotics.