Devon Anne will sprint home
RACE 1 (1,400M)
1) AHLAAM from the Mike de Kock yard, needs to be watched as she is a daughter of Asiatic Boy who did the trainer proud in Dubai.
(3) CHARTWELL and (9) SILVER INSPIRATION look best of the rest.
(6) MISS TEE and (11) WEST COAST STAR have only had the one run so can improve.
RACE 2 (1,400M)
Once again the betting on the first timers must be watched as both (1) BOYES DRIVE from the Dean Kannemeyer yard and (3) CASCIANO from the De Kock yard are nicely bred.
(5) KINGS ARCHER and (6) LEVEN POINT both put up promising debuts so could contest the finish.
RACE 3 (1,800M)
(1) D'VASH put in a good performance last time so is clearly improving and could be the one to beat.
(2) VALMONT is holding his form well enough and has a good inside draw so must be respected.
(9) MESSAGEINABOTTLE, (3) GANGHAM STYLE and (4) APRIL ROCK are three others in with a chance of winning.
(12) VENETIAN GOLD has good form but those were in fillies races and this does look stronger.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
An upset could be on the cards.
(2) THE HELMSMAN and (1) FALCONERS KNOT fought out a tough finish last time and they have the turf form to run well.
(3) LIVE CONTROVERSY and (9) FIRST DEFENCE are not out of it on what they have shown recently.
(11) GOLD FLIGHT could be good enough for a place.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
An open looking handicap.
(5) GO WEST MCGRAW quickened up nicely to win his second start but has been rested 106 days since. if returning fit he should go close.
(1) CHILL ran one of his better races over this trip in his latest and is well drawn.
(3) THE BIG LEAGUE has ability and was not disgraced in a big stakes handicap last time.
(4) AUTO PILOT and (6) COGNAC ON ICE are two others to consider
RACE 6 (1,200M)
A difficult looking fillies and mares handicap.
(2) MOONLIGHTBECOMESU has done well in her four starts to date and has the benefit of pole position draw.
(3) COOL ANNE usually shows good pace but will need to overcome a difficult outside stall.
(1) CASA NOSTRA drops in class so could run well despite a wide draw.
(6) WIDGIT, (4) NINIVAH and (7) WINTER GLORY have place chances.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
Not an easy betting race.
(1) ANTWERP beat a weak field on debut but clearly has ability and he could win this if fit after a rest but the Dennis Drier trained (2) JAY'S MAN is the choice. The Sean Cormack ridden three-year-old is better than his last two runs suggest and may like this surface, particularly as he is well drawn.
(5) KINGS APPROVAL and (7) VERTICAL APPROACH are relatively unexposed and have a chance.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(1) DEVON ANNE is very consistent and only got three points for her last win so she should go close to winning this.
(7) VARACHINO is obviously a huge danger as she won well on her debut back in January. The Var juvenile filly returns from a long break and tries this surface for the first time. There could be a battle for the minor places and (10) ISHEZI could be amongst those trying to earn.
RACE 9 (1,200M)
Being slow away probably cost (9) GATHERING FAME victory last time and if she has improved since then she will prove very hard to beat.
(1) BLUEBAYGIRL is in good form and with jockey Anton Marcus up she will run well here and looks the biggest threat to GATHERING FAME.
(5) RAD ROCK, (3) CARMELA'S FURIO and (6) STILL DREAMING have place chances.
RACE 10 (1,200M)
(4) KING JAY returns from a 70-day break but could be fit enough to win this.
(7) MALREBELLIO is in good form and should be respected in this line-up.
(2) TOSS THE DICE, (5) WHATS THE TURNOVER, (6) GLASS TIGER and (8) CHANTECLEUR are all in with a small chance of winning but are capable of earning stake money