Dyna Rose to win on the coast
RACE 1 (1,400M) SUNSHINE COAST
8 ELIZABETH'S DREAM (Runs:11 Wins:0 Places:3): 4 len lg nk 3rd 55kg to Next Era in 1,800m Suncst Mdn June 29. 5th settling, 3rd at 800m, 4th at 400m.
13 VINTAGE BON (Runs:6 Wins:0 Places:2): 3½ len 6th 55kg to Deano in 1,000m Eagle Farm Mdn July 9. 4th settling, 7th at 400m. Ran wide during race.
9 NEXT MINUTE (Runs:14 Wins:0 Places:5): Len 2¼ len 3rd 55kg to Change Of Luck in 1,400m Sunshine Coast Mdn July 6. 1st settling, 1st at 400m.
RACE 2 (1,200M) KALGOORLIE
(4) VONLENSKA: Has been placed at four of last five starts Esp and has solid first-up record of three places from four attempts and is worth some thought.
(8) MISS CORNINGSTONE: Placed at only two career starts and expect improvement on 2nd of 11 beaten a long neck Danecan 1,200m July 6 when in leading trio throughout.
(1) VIRGO'S LUCK: Not that far away first run back from short break when 6th of 11 beaten 1¾ lengths Danecan 1,200m July 6 when in leading pair until the 400m. Expect improvement.
RACE 3 (1,400M) SUNSHINE COAST
6 DYNA ROSE (Runs:11 Wins:2(1G,1D) Places:3): Sht hd 2nd 54kg to First Class in 1,400m Sunshine Coast Cls 2 July 6. 6th settling, 3rd at 400m. Ran wide during race.
3 MISS CHINCHILLA (Runs:7 Wins:2(2G) Places:3): 3¼ len 6th 55kg to Siegfried in 1,600m Rocky Open June 21. 8th settling, 8th at 800m, 10th at 400m.
4 DARYL'S RUN (Runs:19 Wins:2(1G,1S) Places:7): 2¾ len 9th 52kg to Fantisha in 1,640m Doomben BM75 July 2. 2nd settling, 2nd at 800m, 3rd at 400m.
RACE 4 (1,400M) KALGOORLIE
(1) SOLITARIAN: Put in best effort from four runs here with last-start 3rd of 15 beaten a length Devil's Gate 1,400m July 6 when prominent throughout from wide barrier. Ideally drawn here and expect improvement.
(3) FINBAR'S WHISTLE: Unplaced at five starts here. Prefer others on 8th of 15 beaten five lengths Devil's Gate 1,400m July 6 when worse than midfield throughout.
(2) NORTHERN HERITAGE: Placed once from last four starts when 2nd of 14 beaten 1¾ lengths Kenny's Silver 1,300m Nor June 26 when in leading pair throughout. Form has been up and down and prefer others on 7th of 14 beaten 4¼ lengths Universal Scene 1,300m Nor July 10 when in leading trio until the 400m.
RACE 5 (1,400M) SUNSHINE COAST
3 CASH 'N' STYLE (Runs:35 Wins:7(1G,2H,4S) Places:7): ¾ len 2nd 55.5kg to Write Cheek in 1,350m Doomben BM80 July 2. 3rd settling, 3rd at 400m. Overraced near 800m.
6 CALL ME RUSTY (Runs:20 Wins:4(1G,1D,2H) Places:8): 3 len 5th 52kg to Time To Plunder in 1,300m Sunshine Coast Cls 6 June 28, 1st settling, 2nd at 400m.
4 PERFECT PUNCH (Runs:22 Wins:3(1G,1D,1S) Places:6): 14¼ len Last 54kg to Kingdoms in 1,600m Eagle Farm Qlty June 21. 2nd settling, 4th at 800m, 3rd at 400m. Ran wide during race.
RACE 6 (1,100M) KALGOORLIE
(9) LEICACHINO: Struggled at two runs prior to breaking maiden status with ½-length victory over Boston To Rio 1,100m June 29 when in leading pair throughout. Nicely drawn but up in class and will be tested.
(10) MORE THAN MUM: Placed at two runs prior to breaking maiden status with long head win over Snazzy Jazzy 1,200m June 22 after leading throughout. Up in class and will be tested from wide barrier.
(2) AIRGLOW: Resuming after a short break. Last four starts produced two wins and a place while first-up record sound with one win from two attempts. Drawn wide but claims in this class on long neck win over Delray Beach 1,100m Apr 25 when prominent throughout.
RACE 7 (1,600M) SUNSHINE COAST
6 HOT AUGUSTA (Runs:4 Wins:1(1D) Places:2): Nose 2nd 52kg to Quest For Peace in 1,500m Eagle. Farm Cls 3 July 9. 2nd settling, 3rd at 400m.
9 BOLD FLIGHT (Runs:10 Wins:1(1G) Places:2): Sht ½ hd ½ hd 3rd 58.5kg to Murramarang in 1,400m Rocky Cls 1 July 10. 7th settling, 5th at 400m.
7 THOMAS THE WELSH (Runs:13 Wins:1(1D) Places:5): 5½ len 5th 57.5kg to Overrule in 1,400m Sunshine Coast Cls 1 July 13. 2nd settling, 2nd at 400m.
RACE 8 (1,300M) KALGOORLIE
(2) CASINO GLEAM: Resuming after a short break. Form earlier in season devastating with a place and three wins in succession from four starts. Dropping back in distance but should not worry on 1½ lengths win over Master Beckett 1,600m May 11 when in leading pair throughout.
(7) JETCETERA: Form has been consistent last five starts with two wins and a place. Will jump from similar barrier to last-start neck win over Casino Belle 1,400m July 13, when in leading pair throughout, and expect a similar showing despite the rise in class.
(6) NACHO: Form has been fairly consistent last five starts over a shorter journey. Up in class and distance here on 3½-length win over Crown Saga 1,200m July 13 when prominent until the 400m. Not the worst.
RACE 9 (2,200M) KALGOORLIE
(5) DREAM THEATRE: Winner two starts ago, beating Noble Park by a neck 1,760m June 22 when in leading pair throughout. Lost no friends when 2nd of 15 beaten seven lengths Ningaloo Blitz 2,100m July 6 when in leading trio throughout. Each-way claims.
(1) BIG JOSH: Has a win and place from last three starts over shorter journey. Did not go as well as expected when 6th of 10 beaten 2½ lengths Dream Theatre 1,760m June 22 when near the tail until the 400m. Place looks best option.
(3) NINGALOO BLITZ: Very impressive first run here with 7-lengths victory over Dream Theatre 2,100m Jul 6 after getting to the from at the 400m. Only needs to reproduce a similar run here.
RACE 10 (1,600M) KALGOORLIE
(1) DIGGERS FORTUNE: Form has been up and down prior to breaking maiden status with half-length win over Blustery 1,300m July 13 when near the tail until the 400m. Is worth some thought here on 3rd of 12 beaten 2 lengths Kirov Boy 2,000m Pinj June 5 when better than midfield throughout.
(4) HOLY MAXIMUS: Form has been up and down, but place chance here on 2nd of 10 beaten 1¾ lengths Our Maxy Boy 1,600m July 13 after making a forward move from near the tail at the 800m.
(6) DEVIL'S GATE: Broke maiden status coming from well back at the 400m to beat Mahulmo by a nose 1,400m July 6. Prefer in something easier.
RACE 11 (1,300M) KALGOORLIE
(2) SHARKY: Former New South Wales galloper who has been placed at three of last four starts. Worth some thought here on 2nd of 5 beaten a long head Spanish Madam 1,100m trial June 29.
(7) TULLY DAYO: Placed at three of last five starts and worth some thought despite up class here on 5th of 10 beaten 1¼ lengths Diamond Deal 1,400m June 8 when better than midfield until the 400m.
(4) DEAR DOROTHY: Form at four of last five starts hard to fault and might pay to forget 9th of 12 beaten 10 lengths Jetcetera 1,400m July 13 when shuffled back early in the race.