Follow Political Playboy
RACE 1 (1,000M)
Watch the betting as many are first timers.
(11) DARING DO should run well of the raced runners.
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(1) AL CAPPUCHINO has his third start in Port Elizabeth and should be fit now.
(6) TIGER'S ROAR can start to improve. Consider.
(2) J P'S PRINCE is worth throwing in as he may just start to enjoy his new surroundings.
RACE 3 (1,400M)
(4) TRUE GIFT has her third run after a rest and looks ready to give a good account of herself.
(3) BRIDGE TOO FAR races for her new yard and, after a rest, should be ready to race.
(1) SISTER SYBIL raced in a feature last start and is better in this type of trip.
(2) RAVISHING JEWEL must go in.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(3) BILLY OF BEAUMONT has his second run after a rest and has been gelded, so he looks ready to fight this out.
(6) SEACLIPPER is coming to hand and could be the biggest danger. He must be included.
(1) POWER WIND and (2) KNIGHT OF THE KNIGHT can pop up on best form.
RACE 5 (1,800M)
(2) POLITICAL PLAYBOY won very well last start and should be hard to beat again with improvement.
(5) BONNARD is a solid campaigner and should run into the money again.
(1) WAY CLEAR must be considered and should be included in exotic bets.
RACE 6 (1,800M)
(4) JAY RADICAL returns to the track after a rest of 126 days. He does run well fresh and should be a factor in what looks an open contest.
(6) NAVAL INTELLIGENCE tries the course for the first time and must be included.
(1) RUM AND RAISIN has run well at the track and should be in the shake up, as should (2) STRIKE A LIGHT.
RACE 7 (2,000M)
(2) ENTRANCER has her third run after a rest and must be included. This might be her day.
(3) NATIONAL FOREST never got into the race last start and is better than that. She must go in with the confident apprentice on top.
(7) ITS FREEZING also runs well fresh and should be considered.
RACE 8 (1,200M)
(3) KING OLAF is a course and distance winner and must be respected in this type of field. He was not disgraced first run outside maidens company and is a lively contender in this.
(4) UP AND RUNNING is always thereabouts and should be in the mix. He runs well over this course and distance.
(2) PEGGED FOR GLORY can also start to show more.
(15) VOICES OF KINGS has a chance on handicap.
RACE 9 (1,200M)
(3) ONE TRACK MIND can make it a hat-trick. The drop in trip will suit and must be a massive runner.
(1) MY JELLY BEAN has been frustrating to follow but will win sooner rather than later and must not be left out.
(2) NO QUESTION is better than his last start and should be respected along with (7) SUIT OF LIGHTS.