Freezing Point is a hot tip in the last race
RACE 1 (1,200M)
The opening race on the card sees a few well-bred first-timers clash and the betting could be the best guide.
Trainer Joey Ramsden steps out a pricey colt in (6) BRUTAL FORCE.
Of the raced runners (2) SAY SO TIGER and (16) ZINGARO should attract most support. Both are in good form.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(5) CRYSTAL CAVERN has a prior engagement but if taking her place should run well.
The main danger on exposed form should be (2) BLUE MARTINI who will be having her third run after a rest.
(1) SHAKESPEAR'S LADY can also pop up but the betting must be watched closely.
RACE 3 (1,000M)
Race 3 on the card looks to be a two-horse race between (2) REBEL'S GIRL and (3) IDEAL COUNTESS.
The latter gets the vote as she is racing fit and should run well for jockey Cheyne. REBEL'S GIRL comes back from a short rest but has good form and should be included in all the exotics.
RACE 4 (1,400M)
(7) COMMAND CHI is worth another chance after becoming unbalanced early on in her last outing. Her penultimate run was a good effort behind the talented Cat And The Moon which brings her right into the equation.
(6) JUDD'S GIRL is consistent and will win sooner rather than later.
(8) HOPE DOWNS and (5) GOLDANDSILVER should be included in the novelty bets. Both have been working well.
RACE 5 (1,400M)
(2) SPECTACULAR JET found plenty of betting support in his last start and put up a good third behind That Cowboy Kid. He should come on with experience and must go in all of your calculations.
(1) GIGABYTE is a consistent performer who must have some sort of chance in this.
(6) COUNT DRACULA showed good form on debut and can fight this out. A good place hope.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
(2) SINGING RIVER and (4) INTERFACE ACE come from the Deon Visser yard and must be included in all your betting permutations. They could be fighting out the finish.
(9) LUXARDO could be finding best form and must be a runner down the weights.
(3) FLASH DRIVE drops in class and must be watched.
RACE 7 (1,800M)
(9) BEULAH has found form and can notch up win No. 3 of her career in this. She has a chance at the weights and must be included. She has winning form.
(3) BLACK KITTEN is better than her last run and must be included on earlier form.
(1) GALLICA ROSE should also run well again.
RACE 8 (1,800M)
(1) FREEZING POINT returned to the track after a short rest last start and would have benefited from that outing. He has won over the distance and must be a big runner. Treat with utmost respect.
(9) TUVANO was running on nicely behind (5) SOCIETY ROCK last start and can reverse the form.
(10) SIDECAR should also get into the action while others have claims.