French Lass is hard to oppose in Race 4
RACE 1 (1,300M)
Of the raced runners, (9) THE CONGLOMERATE and (10) VALERIN look set to fight it out. The former stayed on nicely on debut and can improve further. Valerin has improved with every outing and should be in the shake up. Watch the betting on the first-timers.
RACE 2 (1,300M)
(6) LITTLE BEAR should enjoy the step up in trip and the course. She has disappointed before but must be included for the raced runners.
(2) BLUE BAY DOLL has fair form and must be considered. Watch the betting.
RACE 3 (1,300M)
(1) CORDAY returns from a rest and should be in the shake-up if fully wound up.
(2) MYSTICAL MOON has fair form and seems to enjoy this track more. She can run into the money.
(10) MISS PRISS gets a confident apprentice on board and can run well second run after rest.
The horse who can improve is (8) LEBOMBO BREEZE who comes back from a rest and must be respected.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(2) FRENCH LASS has run second in her last two starts and should get it right in this. Being by Western Winter, she should love this trip and looks hard to oppose.
(6) TOBESURETOBESURE is a long-time maiden who has good enough form to earn another cheque.
(1) ROYAL FOUNDATION can earn again as well.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(2) ALL ABOUT THE DASH has been knocking on the door and can get it right in this. He is a course winner and must go in.
(4) HELLZAPOPPIN has found form and is another for the shortlist.
(3) ARACHNE will be suited by the drop in trip and is another who can win this.
(6) ROYAL KNOCKOUT is better than his last start.
RACE 6 (2,400M)
(4) PRIVATE DOOWALEY, a son of Doowaley, has been in cracking form and gets apprentice Carstens back in the irons. He could get away from them.
(1) BAROSSA VALLEY is an honest sort who can fight this out. His rating has dropped and is a runner in this grade.
RACE 7 (1,000M)
(4) OLYMPIAN has good form to his credit and has met some good sorts in his short career. He won his maiden over this C&D in facile fashion and is obviously suited.
(5) GIFFORD won well last start and can follow up third run after a rest. He will be ready to win again.
(8) DESTINY DRIVEN has been close up and with the weight off must be a big runner.