Imperial Fleet to sail in
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(3) SCUZAMI ran well on debut and will have come on from that effort. Watch the betting on the first timers!
RACE 2 (1,000M)
(3) COOL FOR CATS will be having her third start after a rest and looks ready to win. She finished strongly two starts back over the C&D and was then reported to have a respiratory noise in her last effort. She should be in the shake up.
(4) JE'TAIME FLAMENCO was run behind COOL FOR CATS on the run behind Merkel and must be considered.
RACE 3 (1,300M)
(1) IMPERIAL FLEET has run well in his three starts to date and should be the one to beat. This is his first try on the surface but that should not be a problem.
(2) DIOCESE will be having his third run after a rest and is drawn in pole. He will have his followers.
(6) ATSO FIELDS, (8) APOC and (10)DIAMOND TIGER can earn.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(3) TRUE LONHRO is steadily coming to hand. She ran on well enough in her last start to suggest this distance will suit and TRUE LONHRO must be included in all bets.
(1) ROSEY PEG has a prior engagement and must be included if taking her place.
(4) BORN FOR BALLET is inconsistent but can pop up.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(1) TRAVEL UP FRONT has a prior engagement but must have a chance if taking her place. She has placed on this surface and enjoys the distance which is always a positive. At the weights she is a big runner.
(3) LADY SILVIA won her maiden well last start and has enjoyed being fitted with blinkers which stay on again.
(12) PEMBA ISLAND comes to PE and must go in.
RACE 6 (1,000M)
(5) WILMINGTON has his second run after a rest and should get into the action. On best form she can pop up and may prove to be the value in the race.
(2) COVARIANCE has been just off them in recent start and must be included while (1) JETSONS and (9) VERLAINE are others that can run into the money.
RACE 7 (1,400M)
(2) OATS has raced against stronger in his last few starts and should be competitive again in this grade. He is drawn in pole and gets Yeni in the saddle. The main danger could be (4) HOUSE OF WAX who will be having his second run after a rest. He is also drawn well and must be hoping for a good pace.
(5) SHIMMER AND SHINE needed his last and can run into the money.