Lucciola a cut above in Race 4
RACE 1 RICCARTON PARK (1,800M)
6 KEEPA TRAMP: Huge finish in Winter Cup. A repeat will take him close.
1 I AM SAM: Battled Winter Cup. Good form before that. Chance.
8 KEEP THE COURAGE: Late strong finish in Winter Cup. Might give a sight.
4 NOBLE WARRIOR: Each-way hope.
RACE 2 BELMONT (1,000M)
(2) PALACE INTRUDER: Won first two starts. Ignore last-start 13th of 14. Sure to have plenty of admirers.
(3) CASTLE RETREAT: 1-length second to Calabria Joe 1,200m Belmont Aug 2. Just needs a bit of luck.
(1) ROEBUCK: Won first two runs. Unplaced last time. Can win on best form.
RACE 3 FLEMINGTON (1,200M)
1 CHARMED HARMONY (14:5-1-1): Had excuses last start when jarred up on the firm surface. Can bounce back.
4 PLAY MASTER (14:6-2-1): Placed last start despite not handling the tight MV track. Bigger Flemington track suits.
5 THEATREMAN (9:4-1-1): Resumed at Echuca and was too classy for them. Can measure up.
RACE 4 BELMONT (2,000M)
(2) LUCCIOLA: ½-length winner over True Gold 2,100m Belmont last start July 19. Hard to beat again.
(7) TRUE GOLD: Runner-up to Lucciola two starts ago. Then 2½-length second to Gladstone 2,000m Belmont Aug 2. Each-way claims.
(6) VERDELLO BLUE: 2½-length 3rd of 10 to Gladstone 2,000m Belmont last start. Can always figure in the finish.
RACE 5 FLEMINGTON (1,400M)
7 FREE OF DOUBT (19:4-3-3): Sat on leaders' heels last start and he was just too strong. Ideal draw. Can win again.
10 SUPREME WARRIOR (25:7-1-5): Just missed at Lakeside last start. Always competitive.
6 EXIMIUS (23:4-2-2): Just missed out this track and trip three starts back. Had excuses last couple of runs.
RACE 6 BELMONT (1,200M)
(4) SONGBURG: Won two in a row at end of last campaign. 1-length 4th to Angel Rose 1,400m Aug 2. Hard to beat.
(1) SOLDIERS LASS: 5¾-length 7th of 11 to Celebrity Miss 1,200m July 30. Up in weight for much easier assignment.
(9) WINK AND A NOD: Winner of four of eight starts. 1¾-length win over Deb's Delight 1,000m here July 2. Each-way.
RACE 7 MORPHETTVILLE (2,000M)
3 SAINT DESIR (18:2-4-0): Racing has been well spaced with limited success. Fair effort last time and might be ready show his best.
1 MIDNIGHT GLORY (51:6-7-3): Showed some improvement last start. Has some claims.
5 DANISH SPY (24:4-6-2): Smart effort first try this distance. Up a little in class but should be prominent.
RACE 8 BELMONT (1,300M)
(3) LENIENCE: Last started in 3yo company when in front throughout for 2¾-length win over Mireille 1,200m July 19. Each-way chance.
(1) NEW TIME: ¼-length victor over Fiddlers Elbow 1,300m July 19. Has claims again.
(8) STAGNITE: Winner of three of four starts. 2½-length 5th of 9 to Crown Lawyer 1,400m Belmont July 12. Drawn well.
RACE 9 MORPHETTVILLE (1,200M)
2 RIZIZ (25:9-2-6): Fair effort in a Group 3 last time. Worth some thought.
3 KARACATIS (21:6-7-1): Placed three of five runs over this course and does have a great record first-up.
1 HAPPY TRAILS (38:6-7-6): Best form over a little more ground but taking big drop in class.
RACE 10 BELMONT (1,600M)
(2) GALAXY PRINCE: Ran on to record neck win over On The Ropes 1,600m Belmont Aug 2. Improved. Rates highly.
(13) YOUNG LIONEL: Ran on strongly to finish head second to Paseo Del Prado 1,400m Belmont Aug 2. Fitter.
(5) THE ALLEGED: 2½-length 6th to McScar 1,400m Aug 2. Likely improver.
RACE 11 MORPHETTVILLE (1,050M)
9 BACK ON TARGET (7:3-0-2): Lightly raced and was impressive in last campaign. Must be respected first-up.
1 DUBAWI GOLD (31:6-9-5): Solid record over the distance. Must consider.
7 PISTOLIER (16:3-5-3): Should be in it for a long way from a nice draw.
RACE 12 BELMONT (1,400M)
(7) MAD BRAD: ¼-length victor over Portonian 1,400m Belmont July 23. Chance again.
(12) COUGAR NIGHTS: 2½-length winner over Tamaqua 1,300m July 23. Will have admirers.
(1) MIKI TWO TOES: Can do a deal better than first start from a spell when 6½-length 11th 1,200m Belmont July 5.
RACE 13 TOOWOOMBA (1,050M)
5 THIS IS WAR (Runs:13 Wins:3 (1G,2D) Places:4): 1½-len 2nd 57kg to Embraer 1,050m Twba Cls 4 July 26. 5th at 800m, 6th at 400m, inconvenienced.
7 VICE OR VIRTUE (Runs:32 Wins:4 (4G) Places:11): 2-len 3rd 54.5kg to Embraer 1,050m Twba Cls 4 July 26. 2nd settling, 2nd at 800m, 3rd at 400m.
2 CRAIGLEA MASTA (Runs:38 Wins: 7(3G,2D,2S) Places:12): 8½-len 9th 53kg to Flying Riddle 1,000m E.Farm Cls 6 Aug 2. 6th at 400m, raced wide.
RACE 14 BELMONT (1,200M)
(9) SMOKO: Caught wide and tough effort to finish 1-length 2nd to Pininci 1,000m July 12. The one to beat.
(2) CELEBRITYMISS: 1-length win over Dominating 1,200m July 30.
(5) DOMINATING: 1-length second to Celebrity Miss 1,200m Belmont July 30.
RACE 15 TOOWOOMBA (1,625M)
3 TREASURE MAP (Runs:17 Wins:2 (2G) Places:7): 6¼-len 7th 53.5kg to Mr Ahlberoni 1,600m E.Farm Open July 30. 3rd at 400m, overraced.
5 ROMAN SILVER (Runs:11 Wins:3 (2D,1S) Places:6): 2¾-len 4th 57kg to Outback Pride 1,625m Twba Cls 4 Aug 2. 2nd settling, 1st at 400m.
6 WICKED BABE (Runs:11 Wins:3 (2D,1S) Places:3): ½-len win 56.5kg over Rooms On Fire 1,300m Twba Cls 2 July 26. 4th settling, 2nd at 400m.
RACE 16 BELMONT (1,000M)
(4) BENITO: 4¼-length 4th of 12 to Lenience 1,200m Belmont July 19. Drawn to get the run of the race.
(2) SATELLITE CITY: 1¼-length win over Rock Magic 1,000m Belmont July 16. Drawn to get the run of the race.
(14) NIGHTINGALE ROAD: Brought up a hat-trick when 1-length victor over Gingerman 1,000m July 24.
RACE 17 TOOWOOMBA (1,300M)
4 ROOMS ON FIRE (Runs:14 Wins:2 (1G,1D) Places:3): ½-len 2nd 54.5kg to Wicked Babe 1,300m Twba Cls 2 July 26. 1st settling, 1st at 400m.
3 RAGING TO WIN (Runs:27 Wins:3 (3G) Places:9): 5¼-len 4th 54kg to Wicked Babe 1,300m Twba Cls 2 July 26. 6th settling, 6th at 400m.
1 PUFF'S GIRL (Runs:15 Wins:2 (1G,1D) Places:5): 4½-len 11th 54kg to Heza Bobby Dazzler 1,200m D'Ben July 26. 7th at 400m, inconvenienced.
RACE 18 TOOWOOMBA (1,300M)
2 ONYEKA (Runs:1 Wins:0 Places:0): 10¼-len 8th 57.5kg to Amazon 1,300m Kem.Gr Mdn March 23. 6th at 800m, 8th at 400m, heat stress.
3 LUCKY DUCKY (Runs:7 Wins:0 Places:2): 1½-len 5th 55.5kg to Rage Within 1,350m Ipswich Mdn July 25. 9th at 800m, 7th at 400m, inconvenienced.
5 NOT CLOSE (Runs:3 Wins:0 Places:0): 3½-len 4th 54kg to Yahusha 1,100m Ipswich Mdn July 25. 11th at 800m, 9th at 400m, raced wide.
RACE 19 TOOWOOMBA (1,625M)
7 AUBREY'S ACE (Runs:16 Wins:0 Places:4): 2¾-len nk 3rd 57.5kg to Cebile 1,300m Twba Mdn July 12. Slowly away, 7th settling, 7th at 400m.
4 MARMOLEJO (Runs:4 Wins:0 Places:0): 11¾-len 9th 54.5kg to Sequalex 1,350m D'Ben Mdn July 23, 5th settling, 5th at 400m.
1 HARNILIAM (Runs:8 Wins:0 Places:3): Sht nk 2nd 57kg to Clangoranda 1,650m July 29. 6th at 800m, 2nd at 400m.