'Pearl' is genuine
RACE 1 (1,000M)
(6) THE LEADER BOY ran well on debut and looks set to fight this out. He will have come on from that effort and must be included. Watch the betting on the first timers.
RACE 2 (1,300M)
(5) CAPTAIN'NTENILLE was well supported last start but found one too good in the form of First Surprise. He's got a good draw and will strip ready to win.
(3) ELYSIAN VALLEY comes back to the track and has changed stables. She can run into the exacta position.
RACE 3 (1,600M)
It could pay to take a chance on (4) SEACLIPPER who could enjoy being stepped back up to this trip. He ran on quite well last start and can improve further particularly on this surface.
(8) ENCHANTING SMILE is drawn in pole and can get into the mix while (9) GLAM I AM and (1) DIOGENES must be included.
RACE 4 (1,800M)
(4) RUSHING ELF made a good return to the track last start when running on powerfully behind (1) STARLIGHT BEAUTY. That was on turf but the change to Polytrack should not be a problem. STARLIGHT BEAUTY is better than her last start and can make a race of it.
(2) AUGUSTA NATIONAL aims to follow up and should be considered.
RACE 5 (1,900M)
(1) HE'S A NADOE has run against stronger rivals and must be a massive hope. He has been slightly frustrating to follow but should win this.
(2) DARK KNIGHT has found some form and should be involved in the finish. His last two runs have been good.
(4) NATIONAL FOREST won well last start and must be considered.
RACE 6 (1,200M)
(3) LITTLE PEARL has his second run after a rest but loves the course and distance and should fight this out. He is undefeated over the C&D and at the weights looks to be the one to beat.
(6) STORMY RIDGE should also be thereabouts at the weights while (1) TETELESTAI, (7) AFRICAN ALLIANCE and (10) BOY FROM BRAZIL can pop up.
RACE 7 (1,200M)
(3) AL LUNAM has run close up in his career thus far with not much success. He can fight this out and notch up his second career win.
(10) WEST OF LONDON could surprise with jockey Cheyne up and must be included.
(7) UP AND RUNNING ran well on his only try over the course and distance and should be included in the mix.
(1) ESS EL KAY aims for the hat-trick but is drawn wide.