10 questions with Daniele
1. Pasta or pizza?
When I'm up in the north, pasta. In Naples, pizza.
2. Zucchero or Pavarotti?
3. Favourite Ferrari car?
When I was younger, I drove a Testarossa - the real Ferrari.
4. Monica Bellucci or Sophia Loren?
5. Michaelangelo's David or Da Vinci's Mona Lisa?
6. Franco Baresi or Paolo Maldini?
Baresi. He's considered the First Player of AC Milan.
7. Better World Cup winners: Italy's 1982 team or 2006 side?
1982. We beat the best teams of Brazil and Argentina, who had players like Zico, Socrates and Maradona.
8. Best goal celebration: Marco Tardelli in the 1982 final?
Yes, because I took a picture of him celebrating while I was in the stadium.
9. Are the French the best lovers in the world?
No. I like France, but I don't like the French. They're always fighting over everything - food, wine, football, everything.
10. Italian beaches or cities?
Beaches. I live in Milan, but I'm lucky and get to travel a lot. The beaches are the best places.