From the bizarre to the cute: 7 moments from Real Madrid's La Decima celebrations
After an exhilarating comeback victory over city rivals Atletico Madrid to win their 10th Champions League title, it looked like Real Madrid had topped it all with all the action on the pitch in Lisbon.
However, Los Blancos showed just how they could match any of the frenzied action from the game with their celebrations for winning La Decima.
Here are the top seven moments from Real's rejoicing.
1) Okay, not quite a post-match celebration at the time, but Iker Casillas was certainly grateful to Sergio Ramos for his late, late equaliser to force extra time, after the goalie's mistake had allowed Atletico to score.
San Iker certainly loves getting kissy at finals. Remember him kissing his girlfriend reporter Sara Carbonero during an interview after the 2010 World Cup?
2) After the final whistle, Ramos got out a cape for this bizarre matador celebration...
3) Fullback Dani Carvajal fulfilled a promise and dyed his...er...beard blond.
4) In a slightly less weird hair-related celebration, Luka Modric lopped off his trademark locks.
5) Head coach Carlo Ancelotti made good on a supposed bet and showed off his vocal range by leading the Bernabeu faithful in Madrid's commemorative song.
6) No title celebration is complete without a little bit of self-indulgence from Cristiano Ronaldo.
7) To end it off with a shot of cuteness, here's match-winner Gareth Bale getting his daughter Alba Violet to wave to the camera.
Sources: 101 Great Goals, YouTube