Merry Christmas EPL! 20 presents for 20 managers: Part 2
Merry Christmas, one and all! After handing out gifts to the merry upper half of the EPL table, it's time to give the guys in the lower half some much-needed festive cheer.
11. ROBERTO MARTINEZ (EVERTON) - A holiday away from Europe
Everton might be relishing their European adventures, but Martinez might be getting sick of continental competition given the negative effect on his side's EPL performances.
12. PAUL LAMBERT (ASTON VILLA) - A Santa beard
One that looks like Roy Keane's crazy-ass facial hair to scare the bejesus out of the Aston Villa squad.
13. MARK HUGHES (STOKE CITY) - The keys to La Masia
After signing former Barcelona youngsters Marc Muniesa and Bojan Krkic, it's pretty clear Sparky has a thing for the Catalans' youngsters. The Welshman might be thrilled to end if he were given free reign to pick and choose players from Barca's fabled academy.
14. GUS POYET (SUNDERLAND) - Drawing blocks and pencils
The perfect gift for the Premier League's draw specialists. They've drawn 10 of their 17 games.
15. ALAN IRVINE (WEST BROM) - A colourful feathered hat
Few knew about Alan Irvine before he took the West Brom post and few will remember him if he ever gets the sack. A funky hat will at least add some personality to one of the EPL's lower-profile bosses.
16. HARRY REDKNAPP (QPR) - A clone of Charlie Austin
'arry will probably end up with Jermain Defoe instead, though.
17. NEIL WARNOCK (CRYSTAL PALACE) - Mrs Doubtfire on Blu Ray
An old joke about the Eagles boss' appearance updated for 2014.
18. SEAN DYCHE (BURNLEY) - A copper-coloured tie
To match his splendid ginger hair.
19. STEVE BRUCE (HULL CITY) - A time machine
Dolly/Daisy must really be wishing he could go back to the time when Hull were flying. Or maybe to transfer deadline day to stop himself from borrowing Hatem Ben Arfa.
20. NIGEL PEARSON (LEICESTER CITY) - Three points
A rare commodity for the Foxes these days. Heck, even a point might give the poor sods some cheer.
*Click here for Part 1.