Royal Tree can follow up
RACE 1 (1,200M)
(2) ROY'S AMBASSADOR was racing after a rest when mounting a good challenge before accepting the second cheque. He could pull it off.
(10) PIROGUE obviously had things go wrong last time. His debut effort is fair and, with blinkers on, he could get in the fight.
(1) DESTINED FOR DAWN also went the wrong trip last time and is set to do better.
RACE 2 (1,200M)
(6) CHERRY ORCHARD looks well placed for her second start. She made a fair debut at tough Scottsville, jumping slowly and getting hampered.
(5) JOLLY BE BOP had a tough draw on her Poly debut and knows the track. Must be a chance.
(1) NICE LIKE THAT is improving.
RACE 3 (1,200M)
(2) IN SIXTY SECONDS appeals as one of the best bets on form.
(1) SMOKETHATTHUNDERS was a bit disappointing last time but she could just be in need of the shorter trip, which she gets here.
(6) FASHION WEAR didn't show earlier but may have improved after a rest.
RACE 4 (1,600M)
(8) MARHOOB put in a sparkling performance on debut. He gets a trip which suits.
(11) STRATEGIC'S PRIDE is bred for this. He may have come on from two good sprints.
(5) COLCHIS has done little wrong. Chance.
RACE 5 (1,600M)
(7) ESTIDRAAJ was beaten a nose on debut on this surface. Expect improvement.
(12) SECRET ADMIRER was unlucky when runner-up in her third start.
(9) MOONLITE MIST should enjoy the longer trip.
RACE 6 (2,000M)
(3) ROYAL TREE was a comfortable winner over most of her close rivals and she can follow up.
(6) THE MORRIGAN hasn't done badly and, at a peak, could give off the required effort.
Stablemate (1) DANCE FOR GOLD can't be far off either.
(2) ETHYLENE is holding form.
RACE 7 (2,000M)
(3) MISS TIGER EYES is the form choice in a dangerous fillies and mares handicap. If she repeats her last effort, minus the slow start, she can score easily.
(1) WIMOWEH did better with blinkers on last time and she may pose the biggest threat.
(9) ISWITHI has been disappointing but she looks to have an advantage at the weights.
(11) HICKORY HILL must go in.
RACE 8 (1,400M)
(9) CHOIR MAIDEN got into it late over a trip short of her best. She is best in at the weights.
(1) DISTINGUISHED is tough to catch and may romp in Poly debut.
(4) KING OF TORTS wasn't disgraced last time and should be at a peak now.
(2) LAKE ARTHUR demands respect.